Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Creampie

Junior

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crashing is the way to go if u need to post a topic to show ur clan is still active. Ot : Gj Ir i know for a fact i was gone after a hour into our trip and we had 30then it seems u didnt hit us till we unpeaked. :\ oh and btw inu i dont talk **** i speak the truth to you.

Srs Question:

are u mad at me b\c ur losing to dF and IL? if So i had nothing to do with that i swear.

? I didn't make the topic

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Urmmmm, you didnt clear us, I was still there, you ran behind chaos alter and logged because FoE or who ever it was ran in. That was a draw tho, there was like 15 or so of us death dotted behind the alter and another 5 or so just ne of the gap, we had 10 sat in clw coz PoT started to log in there.

Yeah ur 4 CPr inside the altar to our 25 left. Good Job, did Cy or Foe hit u l0l?

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Crashing is the way to go if u need to post a topic to show ur clan is still active. Ot : Gj Ir i know for a fact i was gone after a hour into our trip and we had 30then it seems u didnt hit us till we unpeaked. :\ oh and btw inu i dont talk **** i speak the truth to you.

Srs Question:

are u mad at me b\c ur losing to dF and IL? if So i had nothing to do with that i swear.

You didn't accept a fight you run from us.. the more u talk **** to us the more your sunday trips will be **** goodluck sunday bro ull need it. Like you said to me "don't pull 20 again im getting tired of ******** on u"

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

@Duval - We fought you out opted heavily on Saturday, but you won't fight us out opted on Sunday? (If you were even out opted, I'm not sure because I wasn't there). Doesn't sound fair to me.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

@Duval - We fought you out opted heavily on Saturday, but you won't fight us out opted on Sunday? (If you were even out opted, I'm not sure because I wasn't there). Doesn't sound fair to me.

Thats the difference zo, when we dont got the numbers we use organization to hold our own.

UJUI2.png

Gamed im Confused? Please go pk when we are at the peak of the trip not towards the end 2hours later ::facepalm::

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Gamed im Confused? Please go pk when we are at the peak of the trip not towards the end 2hours later ::facepalm::

You do realize we both left at the same time, and therefor when we fought IR was 2 hours into our trip aswell. Only reasons we didnt hit you earlier was because CY rushed us and got downed. Then we found CPR at alter and cleared them. If that had not happened you would of got hit more.

UJUI2.png

We didnt have 25 the second time you crashed we had 15

But if you call crashing winning and need to post about it w,e, goodjob on your wins

you didn't clear ch you crashed them when they had 10-15 left. Also we had 15-25 not 10, just thought id let you know.

Contradictions are my favorite.