Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's Sunday of Chaos P2P Pk Trip

2chainz

hv6lc7.gif

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Chaotic_Rs/index/ - #chaotic

Videos:

Vidded/edited by Kyle|Sraveish

sfb5u8.png

Well, Chaotic went out today not expecting much. We hadn't made a topic about this event, as it was double exp weekend. It was more speratic and we never really expected what was to come today. It was a lot of fun though.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic vs Fatality

Starting -

Chaotic: ~25

Fatality: ~20ish?

Ending -

Chaotic: 20-25, IR rushed as we cleared FI.

Fatality: 0

Well, this fight, we kind of hit them on fall in a little bit. We got the upperhand and just destroyed everything in our path.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic vs Intense Redemption vs Corrupt Pures

Starting -

Chaotic: ~27

Intense Redemption: 35-40

Corrupt Pures: 15-20

Ending -

Chaotic: ~20ish

IR: 20 falled in

CP: 15

Well, we were rushed by IR outopted by around 10. CP then rushed from IR's side and IR got pushed into clanwars. Every clan went into cw around the same time, was a weird fight but whatever it was fun. IR had crashed us earlier on so they kind of deserved it anyway, no offense.

sfb5u8.png

Chaotic vs Corrupt Pures vs Crimson Project vs Intense Redemption

Starting -

Chaotic: ~25

Corrupt Pures: 20?

Crimson Project: Not sure, 15-20?

Intense Redemption: I assume around 30-35 because you peaked at 35-40.

Ending -

Chaotic: 20

CP: 15-20

CPR: 0

IR: 0

We came to help out CP because we heard that they were being teamed on by IR and CPR. Not sure on the full story all I know is we came out on top.

Josh|x2yz's story (CPR's POV)

Cpr had a PKRI with CP, Ir crashed, so I called MM in whilst we teamed with CP, CPR+CP started to clear the IR guys then CP started to turn on us (nothing against CP, I think we killed a few of them by mistake), so it was CPR vs CP vs IR, thats when you came in to make it CPR vs CP+CH vs IR, CPR's first wave got cleared so we swiftly regrouped at CLW and started to walk back up as MM logged in at GDZ cleared CH and pushed CP + IR down south into us at spider village, we then killed IR and CP then went up to thank MM. Show me proof that it went down differently.

I don't want to be completely biased, so I added that in there. Didn't hear anything about MM but it's all good.

Thanks for reading!

Pictures (in no order):

JavoO.png

OMNM7.png

D1i1W.png

more pictures soon

sfb5u8.png

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny only like 3 clans went out? I thought most ppl would take off for holiday I guess not...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

hold on how is it complete ********? you can watch the video yourself it clearly show's you guys getting owned..

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

l0l kyle u joined Ch?

omg l0ll

this topic is 100% bs anyways

Ir wouldnt team with cpr

Thanks for knowing who I am, I know I'm a ******* legend.

IR would team with CPR, it's just natural.

Why? a few dF joined IR, and dF teamed with CPR a lot. Why not team? Gets you plenty far obviously.

Again, thanks for the criticism, constructive it may have not been.

hilightsig.png

From what I saw through IR's perspective, we fought CPR at dwarves. We were pushing CPR south when CP crashed from the west. After clearing most of CP, CPR re-rushed so we went north. This is where CH came in, taking on three clans with fairly low options and low food.

Nevertheless good job Chaotic, the next couple of weeks will be fun.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

yes inu ur right will be fun.

Wait Cp wasnt close to being cleared they where on the side of the lava when we sweeped in and cleared you and Cpr Sorry to burst your bubble watch the vid

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

From what I saw through IR's perspective, we fought CPR at dwarves. We were pushing CPR south when CP crashed from the west. After clearing most of CP, CPR re-rushed so we went north. This is where CH came in, taking on three clans with fairly low options and low food.

Nevertheless good job Chaotic, the next couple of weeks will be fun.

Thanks for a much better post than previous ones. We rushed in and what I saw was CP was in a corner and CPR and IR were surrounding them, IR being north of the gap and CPR south while barraging CP.

hilightsig.png

Thanks for a much better post than previous ones. We rushed in and what I saw was CP was in a corner and CPR and IR were surrounding them, IR being north of the gap and CPR south while barraging CP.

Yes, but I don't think IR got "Owned" in the fight; CPR + CP had the south where we return through Clan wars and CH held the GDX returning spot. Other then that you did pretty good damage for your options.

Inu speaks with much emphasis even though it's not there. Be very afraid!!!

LOL *** GET ON IRC

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice