Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's Sunday of Chaos P2P Pk Trip

2chainz

Repeat after me, I don't care if these people are posting to be constructive or to be gay, but if they post on this topic again I will personally butt **** them.

Junior

Duval

Titans

Kyle

Evan

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol love those claimed wins when you rush in cluster ***** when each clan only has like 10 people left

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

1) CPR didnt team with IR

2) IR crashed are run in with cp

3) CP+CPR teamed on IR and they where getting pushed up to gap then you guys came MM came in for black and Ch got cleared by who ever was there, there was still IR at the end and no Ch @ gap cpr had a return of 10 got to dwarves CP killed us had a bigger return group from gdz but mains where holding them back they came in and it was just a messy scrap v CP then got another run in vs CP and IR where stood there.

4) Next time you make a topic please make sure you was at the whole trip because it seems you wasnt.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

From what I saw through IR's perspective, we fought CPR at dwarves. We were pushing CPR south when CP crashed from the west. After clearing most of CP, CPR re-rushed so we went north. This is where CH came in, taking on three clans with fairly low options and low food.

Nevertheless good job Chaotic, the next couple of weeks will be fun.

Put them glasses on them, you crashed our pkri so we rush in demolish all of Ir then Cpr turned on us, Ch come help we clear em and log out

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

If you knew anything about us, we would never team with CPR under any circumstances.

Oh and EDIT: I can't believe you actually joined Chaotic, that's some funny **** right there.

For once I agree with you.

OT: Did you all have fun? And is watching this thread to flame back keeping you entertained for the rest of your afternoon? If so then congrats, Welcome to the '10 pure community -.-

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Put them glasses on them, you crashed our pkri so we rush in demolish all of Ir then Cpr turned on us, Ch come help we clear em and log out

We got to CPR first, we had them on the run then you came in.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Dang, Chaotic be wrecking mpc

There a med clan, they went up against high level clans which is an achievement. Unlike when you [a high level clan] hunt a med level clan, that's desperation.

Good Work Chaotic.

Chaotic-30 opts (probably what you pull)

Fatality- 20 opts (massed in 10 min. 1/5 of what we pull)

Oh yeah damn you guys wreck

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Rofl choatic so scrubnuggetlikenoobysaucebaddyfuckingpoobs

Anyways fatality had like 15 tops just chilling, make them sound official and **** it was just like an informal pk trip the way it looked

Anyways ch so ******* roflmao so bad rofl lmao ir so much better rofl cpr dont know who they are but so much better rofl so good

On a serious note, sudden death owns all.

choatic probably the gayest clan in the world in a non homophobic way