Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Past Clanning Experience

Dominic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pure Massacre, only person i know that is still somewhat apart of pure community is Rude Royal from that clan. There was a second remake but the original leader was a scammer, scammed some member halloween mask i think.

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

Abyssal Legion... the leader used to wear black g on trips and his rsn started with "Rich" something... that's all I remember. Elitepurez at around the same time I guess, though thats because I was a W3 pker.

Ez Ownage after that, but nobody left here from EO either.

Anyone beat dat?

128250368099.gif

First experience was when I lead my own pk team in 2005-2006 on Sniped Range, pked with some to-be famous people and to-be pure clan leader, but as for my pure clanning..

In around March 2006 I joined a clan called Pkers Inc, but they pretty much died a few weeks later.

In around June 2006 I was invited to join Insane Pures by Kse Pker, I was promoted to HC before they closed in September 2006.

In September 2006 I joined Freelancers but left shortly after.

In late September 2006 I joined Against All Odds and was promoted to Co-Leader in late October.

And then in June 2007 after AAO closed me and Kse opened Calamity and had the babies that were the members.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

So is this first experience or our ages?

Either way my first clan was Elite Purez which was a junior clan to Destined Pures (I think)

Then my first proper clan was Eruption of Pures which I joined 1st January 2007, 3 months after they reopened.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

04 - Mayhem Makers - My first pure clan, couldn't really call it a clan though was more just team pking with Mahatma, Woolf, Samuri, Shut it f00l, x0x h3ll and whoever else lol

05 - Acid to Final Ownage when Bonesaw went to make it i joined the first day and then back to Acid (Iron Legends)

05 - Drained/Pure Fear - Led by my brother Nikos, V Rang3r V, Val/Dave, 0mfg0rz, and some others.. Cant remember much from this period, as was more involved with main clans.. Do remember The Pures, Ez Ownage etc just opening though

07 - Epidemic - The first incarnation of Epidemic.. joined as a level 47 when everyone was 40-60 combat, made leader eventually.

08 - Absolution - The natural evolution of Epidemic, dominant "low level clan" in the Clan wars era pretty much pre PCL

08 - Cp - Joined when there were lots of cool people there like `Pure, Mighty, SPW, etc, had alot of fun as a top #3 clan in the PCL era.

08 - Epidemic - E reopened and eventually made a huge impact on the clan world, and a year on from being a 50+ requirement clan hit the #1 F2P Spot : )

10 - Who knows..?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Was Mostly in a Pure Team in 05-06 called Aprons, being Co leader there and usually did fight SO. I was in Triology after don't think I was in SO but after triology CP, then quit, then came back joined IR, went enigma and then Epidemic and then quit again

04-05 AP - IL

Quit

09-10 Crimson Project

Im 22

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

I updated your topic title for the sake of clarity, not sure why you titled it the way you did before. Should help filter out the trolling/spamming anyways

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

AAO - I loved it, then CP - Well F2P was fun... Then TLP - Awesome, orgasmic | Retired - Might come back, but love it also.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I joined Undesired Damage about 2-3 weeks before they merged with Fatal Fear to make Carnage. Joined Carnage when it opened, was a little bit inactive due to my laptop breaking and my dad not paying to fix it. After a few months I got def and then in February of last year I rejoined on my current pure. Got promoted from member to High Council within like a month or two, then late last year got promoted to Co Leader, then earlier this year was promoted to Leader due to Asher having a lot going on irl.

After Carnage closed I clan hopped around a little bit trying to find what I liked. App'd for Fatality twice, withdrew both times, app'd for FOE, withdrew that, and eventually joined TLP. Love TLP was a lot of fun, but then after a Month or so I quit to reopen Carnage.

Pretty much it.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Pure Massacre, only person i know that is still somewhat apart of pure community is Rude Royal from that clan. There was a second remake but the original leader was a scammer, scammed some member halloween mask i think.

I was in that clan.

I've been in over 50 clans, easily.

Total Domination - Lead by Tom and I Heavenz I, where I met a lot of people such as Ckyl3, Hatton, and Arron

Pure Supremacy - Lead by Tori, but they just weren't active enough for me

Ascendency - A week after I joined PS, I quit to join Ascendency. Best thing I ever did, was reunited with a lot of people from Total Domination as an email was sent from their boards, but I didn't check my email til after I joined Ascendendency

Future Ownage - Lead by Heavenz and Puscy Pker

Aggression - Arjan's clan, honestly dominated, but it didn't last long

Ascendency - Stayed til they closed

FOE - Wasn't active and was booted

MM - Quit because I simply wasn't active enough

I've joined other clans, but they just didn't really impact my clanning, except for not getting me ranked in other clans.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL