Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If it wasnt for your clan..how rich would you be?

SheDied

Clans....And Welfare

We all spend Millions on ( pking tabs, return sets, sara brews, phoenix, runes, (preps/minis)

I've probably got a 20m tab on pking returns and mini item units.

I think without clan's we would all be walking around with an ags :P

Dont get the idea that clanning makes you poor, but when your out there on a sunday trip and u pick up an ancient stat drop during a run in, dont expect to keep it, you gotta fight till the death! so its nilt profit ;P!

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

not really

if i didn't clan i wouldn't have a drive to try to make money and get better.. i don't play enough to want to pk, if i do its with a 10k dds and not a 500 bill gs

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

ive pked 15m over 2days . thats gave me enough cash for dclaws, however ive had to spend that on full inf,sol + mb :P

then i am one hella poor **** =[

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I got 700M still used quite alot on Epidemic tho getting bsed twice for whip etc by Plode...

Tbh not much difference i wouldn't imagine

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

My clan made me work hard to have the best gear, bank and supplies possible. also on trips i get lots of dp for when i single pk i get the good loots :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Kruck, so are you saying that during a PKRI you stop to pick up crap off of someone you've killed? Wow clans are not the same as they used to be..

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

thanks guys, you've broadened by view on clan pking.

i pretty much forgot all about Death potential and the motivation your clan gives you to work towards more gp ;).

your all cool guys ;d

Proud to be a leader and a part of CPR

I'd probably be around the same that I had when I joined Foe. The only reason I still play RS is because clan events are fun. There's really nothing else that makes me log onto RS. At the moment I log on to A) Dungeoneer (for gear for mini wars), B) Pk (rarely) C) Go to Foe trips/wars/minis, and that is really about it.

i'd have 400+mil as i wouldnt of made another pure for EOP costing me like 100mill in chins and stuff training it asap

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I make every piece of my return sets, [except for rune scims and addy arrows, only 1 level off addy arrows and like 15 off rune scims]

So I don't waste much money on clans, I also can't make death runes soo...

www.eop-rs.com-1284075009-U3.png

I craft my D chaps/power ammies, Herblore my super sets/etc, fletch my maple bows, smith my mithril, fish my fish/cook it

ownage right

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Kruck, so are you saying that during a PKRI you stop to pick up crap off of someone you've killed? Wow clans are not the same as they used to be..

How would to assume that?

Since nothing in my previous statement indicated that I did.

And honestly I never seem to find my kill during a fight anyways.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012