Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fearless | P2P PCL

P0ke N Die

Wearefearless.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

After re-opening just five days ago, we have gained a lot of momentum. We made the decision this morning to attend the P2P PCL despite most of our GMT+1 members telling us that they couldn't attend. We geared up and head out ready for some action. During this event, Fearless peaked at 27 people and we managed to fight all of the clans we intended to fight apart from Intense Redemption who we couldn't find. We'll get you next week IR!

Videos:

==============================================

Fearless vs Chaotic

Our first fight of the day was against Chaotic, who we were anxious to get back at after our defeat during the week. Our numbers meant that Chaotic couldn't really put up much of a fight, but respect for fighting us anyway Chaotic.

FS Starting - 22

CH Starting - 15

FS Ending - 20

CH Ending - 0

Fearless vs Chaotic (Round Two)

Chaotic agreed to fight us a second time, but the numbers still decided the fight. Thanks for having the courage to fight us so outnumbered Chaotic.

FS Starting - 25

CH Starting - 17

FS Ending - 21

CH Ending - 0

Fearless vs Carnage

Our first fight against Carnage was matched opts. I'd like to apologize for the topic Hary made, he wasn't online for the event and sort of guessed the numbers. I'm not sure why but as soon as I got up and noticed I asked for the topic to be locked. The first fight was really tough for us as Carnage outleveled us incredibly and had a lot of P2P experience under their belts. Good job Carnage.

FS Starting - 24

C Starting - 24

FS Ending - 0

C Ending - 19

Fearless vs Carnage (Round Two)

After the first fight we were ready for some more. A few more people logged in and we were ready to fight again. We had a slight number advantage which made the fight almost even and it went down to 11v10 before Fearless took the lead. Thanks for the fight Carnage it was really close, the best fight of the day for us. You managed to do well outnumbered.

FS Starting - 27

C Starting - 23

FS Ending - 10

C Ending - 0

Fearless vs Corrupt Pures

Our last fight was against Corrupt Pures. They had come straight from a prep against Zenith and I'm not sure what their numbers were, but we didn't lose anybody.

FS Starting - 25

CP Starting - 19

FS Ending - 25

CP Ending - 0

I'll be updating with pictures.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Looked fun, should have fought IR though :P

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Actually, we all left the portal when we saw that it was a 15v30.

But it's okay, if lieing about it makes you feel better, then go ahead. I feel a lil bad for you anyway, P0ke.

I'm pretty sure that I saw the "Congratulations" message after the war.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg