Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I'm about to vomit

Ava

Got this from the all mighty rot forums

Just thought i would share

The following is a true story:

(Skip to post 3 for the TL;RD version)

The bandos was u*comfy and an hour or two of wearing it had worn me down, the slayer helm was warm and the black paint inside was starting to melt and stick to my face. As i took my helmet off to wipe the sweat from face. As you can imagine, i did not look attractive.

As i took my helmet off, i saw infront of me, a girl, wearing a mask of dragith nurn.

'Nice mask' I said. I looked awful but didn't care, it genuinely was a nice mask.

'Thanks' she nervously replied, possibly terrified a strange boy in cardboard was talking to her.

Quick Strife, i thought, find something clever to say...

'You here with mates?

'No on my own, friends couldn't make it'

'Same'

'...'

'...'

':)'

':)'

------

I spent the rest of runefest enjoying everything you put on for us jagex, dragging this unfortunate girl, who I had discovered was called Lauren, around with me. I felt guilty asking her to come with me and talk, but it was nice having a beast of burden to carry my stuff :P

Toward the end of the fest we sat on the sofa's in the gaming area, talking about everything and nothing, and I asked if she'd like to come to the namco station after party with me, we were both at runefest alone so, maybe we could hang out, and to my amazement, she said yes :)

At the namco station we discovered we were both BRILLIANT at bowling ......>.>......<.<....... and I was better at air hockey :P.

End of the night came, we both had coaches to catch, and had spent a fantastic evening together, and I really didn't want to leave.

So we didn't, and missed our coaches :)

another hour, sitting together at victoria coach station hugging, talking about stuff, until finally i did have to get home. We kissed, and walked away.

Because i'd missed the coach the journey back to burton took me 7 hours, changing twice. I didn't regret missing it at all.

The entire journey back, i really wanted to see her again.

So we did, we found out we lived 105 miles apart, and halfway between us, was leamington spa, so on friday 3rd, we both caught trains, changed twice each, and walked up and hugged each other again :D

The day in leamington was amazing, being silly and stupid and childish and, just smiling and laughing and having a great time :)

The day together confirmed only one thing in my heart...

I'd fallen in love with Lauren.

At the end of the day, i managed to somehow find the courage to tell her.

and to my amazement, she felt the same :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

We hugged, kissed more, and agreed that 105 miles would be no problem if we both worked hard and saved for trains :)

To Jagex, Runescape, and Runefest, thanks, you've brought together two single nerds who fell for each other <3

To Lauren, I love you (even though you're a noob) :)

QFC 235-236-739-61633552

Too lazy:

C strife 16 (guy in Bandos) and Pandora X (girl in Dragith nurn mask) fell in love and are now bf gf irl. w00t.

discuss

34ypu12.png