Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

You're Discharged Sarge ~ Foe Sunday P2P ~

Failed Again

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love you walli

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Beast trip.

Walli you can't be mad that some members are flaming you....

Some ppl feel betrayed & all, but they'll get over it. I personally still respect you for what you did for FOE & have nothing against you, 'cause after all it is a game. GL with your studies man.

Shame YOU turned your own aftermath thread into a poor attempt to flame-bait Walli. Its so low and pathetic, ******* move on already, at the end its a game that you play for enjoyment and not to stress yourself over everyday.

However, well done on your victories FOE.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Interesting.

No comment on walli situation i aint got beef with any MM or FOE so should be interesting to see how this pans out in the coming weeks.

New Pure
R 4 P ll D Z
:: 81(+1)/82 Combat ::
attackei2li9.png60/60     strengthpg6ry3.png99/99   ranged1md5lk1.gif99/99 magic1iq0er2.gif97/99   hpjx9vc8.png97/99 
Prayer.gif45/50 
Last Updated 4th August 2010

r4p.png

Final Ownage Elite

MY NEW PURES 1ST PK VIDEO (RELEASED 27TH JULY 2010) -

Walli isn't bullshitting when he said he kept Foe to it's prime, most likely the only idiots who have grudges with him are some that weren't close to him, or just complete newfags to foe.

I'm sure every rank in Foe understands that he put his life aside for Foe basically, just stop flaming Walli even if you hate him. Walli kicked me from Foe, It was for a stupid ass reason, I don't care...I move on with my scaping career. No one can blame him for choosing the clan he can relax in rather then have to work his ass off all day everyday for a pixel clan.

Give him a break guys ;]

OT: Gj Foe, Nice pull, Nice wins. ;d

Walli isn't bullshitting when he said he kept Foe to it's prime, most likely the only idiots who have grudges with him are some that weren't close to him, or just complete newfags to foe.

I'm sure every rank in Foe understands that he put his life aside for Foe basically, just stop flaming Walli even if you hate him. Walli kicked me from Foe, It was for a stupid ass reason, I don't care...I move on with my scaping career. No one can blame him for choosing the clan he can relax in rather then have to work his ass off all day everyday for a pixel clan.

Give him a break guys ;]

OT: Gj Foe, Nice pull, Nice wins. ;d

Well said Mitch

I miss Walli on Teamspeak :'(

Should have just quitted as a legend of Foe, instead of trying to have fun in another clan for like a month, cause i don't really see Walli leading MM to bring FOE to death and since Walli just as a member is wasting loads of potential, I Would have much rather seen you just quitting, focusing on real life. But hey man it's your choice. Have fun and it enjoy it :)

#zulus

bestwarrer.png