Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fearless Sunday - We are Back

Hary

Wearefearless.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Video (coming soon)

Well, the Trip was better then we expected. We had a "nice pull". And a pretty funn Event, beside that EoP hating on us, and crashed our fights :(

But o well, its Runescape :P

Fearless vs WAR

Well, after not finding any clans, in the first 10 minutes, we had luck and found We Are Royalty, fast we runned Westh from Drags, and rushed them. We cleaned them pretty fast, they didn't even know what happened, untill the was in Edge :P

Fearless Starting : 28

We are Royalty Starting : 15-18 (need confirm)

Fearless Ending : 28 Falled in CW

We are Royalty Ending : ~2 in CW

Fearless vs Chaotic

After chasing CH for a good 15 Minutes, I (Hary) had a nice idea, to hit them from the behind :P, as they was camping at Bh bank, waiting for us to come from the Stair-site, We fast runned north, got into the crater, ran south, and surprised CH

Was a pretty nice fight, untill EoP Crashed, as EoP crashed, we ran Westh and to Safe Spot and Hopped worlds

Fearless Starting : 25

Chaotic Starting : 20-25 (need confirm)

Fearless Ending : 21 in homeworld, regroupin

Chaotic Ending : 4-5 untill EoP crashed (got the numbers from vid, will be up soon)

Fearless vs Chaotic Zenith

After a fast regroup, we went back in PvP with 24 really hyperactive people, since we showed CH who's the boss.

Scout told us, Zenith were north of BH, near Mossies, we went up there, and Zenith logged out as saw us.

But then Scout told us, CH is coming from the Easth side, we run fast back down, got a far spread, and started fighting CH.

Without a problem we pushed them infront of Corp beast Lair, but what? Zenith logged back in, and attacked us from other side, and trying to Sandwich us, but No problem, We do not Fear!

While CH got a fall in, we owned Zenith, with an ease (not loosing any one), then we got a fall in, at Bh Stairs, and then run straight to Chaotic, to clear them.

After them having like 6-8 left, IR Crashed from one site, and EoP from other site, luckily we run into BH, and was safe. Hopped to homeworld, and ended Trip with 18 People left.

[~ Pictures ~ ]

soon more to come!

f1v7U.png

RQZwI.png

K9hsX.png

this was the point were we got crashed, as u see only a few CH left

AnvZf.png

WgBHp.png

VcX0P.png

4uW92.png

QQ6LE.png

fA9mO.png

oYxGh.png

]

Bull topic, we had a run in with Z you came into crash so we both cleared you at north bh stairs. We went back to dwarves to kill IR, they did us in the butt. First fight idk how you can claim a win, we were destroying you untill EoP came in.

OT: Gratz against WAR.

You have worse grammar than Duval.

tmapw.png

Bull topic, we had a run in with Z you came into crash so we both cleared you at north bh stairs. We went back to dwarves to kill IR, they did us in the butt. First fight idk how you can claim a win, we were destroying you untill EoP came in.

OT: Gratz against WAR.

English is my second language, so idc about my grammar, i just know its understandable, and people know what im trying to say, thats what matters.

And u didnt "clear" us, as u see on the pictures, ur the one who was down to 7-8 people when IR owned u in the butt,

and once agen, watch at the BH pic, there was only a few CH left, maybe 5 or lower, as EoP crashed.

Lol'd

Good job Fearless!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

******** Topic. video is coming up to show you what really happen. Considering you just have picture's you where cleared in bhb and eop Crashed ask them only Ch was left, and we had u cleaned before Z even rushed you on the side cause you fail crash during our run in. LOL at this clan.

Oh and your pic's show you running away and just b\c there was a few next to you as you ran away there was ton's of us fighting Eop at the Stair's im sorry :\

And your Opt's where not 21/21 at the north stair's you where cleared before we got hit on the side so your a lier on that. and at bhb u diudnt have no ******* 21 left either you lieing idiot. we logged with 15 and u where no where to be seen. God put ur tail under your ass Fs way to get off to a bad start. or should i say Welcome back Exiled? lolz.

My only post on here till the video is done of my own to show you.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

lol we wasnt running away, just as Z crashed, i told all to run south, regroup, and spread to north agen. cause people was to spread to much and by their own.

just take it, u got raped, just like at PCL

UMADBRO

Hary

You definately did not clear Zenith with ease.

We got word that IR was crashing so we left the fight running into non multi near mossies.

Just wanted to clear that up.

Thanks

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

sorry about the crash that was a **** move on our part, zenith ran back cause we heard ir were crashing but yh like 5 of us stayed and died.

Shut the **** up with your excuses, telling us you crashed by accident. We chased you all day and you kept hopping and running to single. Then when we get a fight, you crash us from the opposite side. So as soon as you crashed we got up to BH stairs. Then you guys were like what, it's not 2v1 anymore? Quick get to the safe zone! Then we rushed back down and started fighting Chaotic again and you rushed us a second time. How do you crash us by accident twice?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Gf sunday, we cleared most of u real fast but u out numbered us, we had about 15 with us and 5 were at bh so yea 15v28 lol. Gf tho was fun. I died first :) lol

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS