Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC, MPC, HPC

Titans

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IR over CP ?

Whatever its just pure warfare lol

and why is CP in the MPC ? lol

Not in ranks nerd, and maybe cause you've had 75+ str or range reqs for 2+ years now?

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

although I agree it is more of a numbers gap, I just get confused because clans like CP for example, Put them selvs in HPC and take offence to MPC, while no flame intended but EOP have called themselvs MPC before. Was simply looking to see if my views were similar to those in the community and CPR is honestly a med. A year ago 81 p2p average was high but a year later many people have much better stats not to mention the numbers gap.

UJUI2.png

They're called low level clans for the most part because they're awful and will end up going nowhere except recieving max pulls of 20-30 and slumping. None of those are low level clans, they accepted maxed pures, I remember zenith had a kid with 99 str and turmoil.

Pretty much, CP should be HPC

Taking on clans such as FI, TLP, and EOP (on a good day)

Our averages put us in a HPC and we have an 80+ stat req.

We are no where near the level of that of the MPCs you stated, in fact, we are much higher than that

But hey, what ever works for you

Not to mention we 1-0'd FI Saturday, but oh well

On a good day you take on clans on a bad day.

TLP above eop/fi?..

45w2jk.gif

LPC/MPC/HPC Isnt anything anymore. It's small pull, average pull, big pull. If you label it like that clans stay inside the comfort zone for their particular community. Some like pulling in the teens to 20's some like anywhere from 30-50, and other clans like having HUGE ML's.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

CP is HPC our reqs our 80+ so therefore we are HPC and we clearly dominate all the med lvl clans. Were HPC in the PW clan topic section too. You don't see any other clans taking on any of the HPC's.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

LPC/MPC/HPC Isnt anything anymore. It's small pull, average pull, big pull. If you label it like that clans stay inside the comfort zone for their particular community. Some like pulling in the teens to 20's some like anywhere from 30-50, and other clans like having HUGE ML's.

This

Honestly I think it's split pulls. The gap between HPC's and MPC's pulls is huge, but the gap between the averages is slim.

This.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Not in ranks nerd, and maybe cause you've had 75+ str or range reqs for 2+ years now?

Actually its 82 +

CP is MPC I guess but our only competition in f2p is found from the higher pure clans :whistling:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

TLP above eop/fi?..

Third time on this topic: these aren't ranks highest to lowest. Strictly categories.

And your first sentence, I read it 4 times. I've accepted that I need to hire a translator. :$

And I agree with people. Only time in history it was ever "high" "med" "low" was during PCL. Now you can be competetive within groups, as CP has pointed out.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

A year ago 81 p2p average was high but a year later many people have much better stats not to mention the numbers gap.

MM's average cb is only 82

looks right to me, although CPR is HPC and CP aswell

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

You have to stop whining about a clan that you begged to join :biggrin:

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Lets divide clans into SPC'S and NsSPC's

Sexy pure clans & not so " "

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Ughm so what makes a clan HPC and MPC? because CPR has higher reqs then EoP but EoP are hpc and CPR are MPC tbh you cant put a clan hpc if they dont pull high id stick CPR+POT inbetween and same with EoP tbh.

i think we have same reqs :P

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png