Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

5 Years of P2P

Milky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Slumping clans alliance" doesn't quite have the ring of TAODC - The Alliance of Dying clans - that Epidemic used for the clans we were owning.

Gj on your tip

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Fi get owned and say they won, what else is new? I was watching the entire fight on my scout Fi were getting pushed back the entire time and when FOE came EOP had like 15 ppl on them in clw. Anyway nice job EOP keep up the good work your getting alot better in P2P.

Dear Lord...we almost made it through out the weekend without excuses from either side.

But from my video:

fddfz.png

Not moving, etc.

42/2 = 21

+the fact there was plenty of foe, scouts, etc around. ~20.

Not everyone is falled in, even from both clans.. as u can see theres a green hat north..

Point is dont claim wins when a fight is crashed.. There was clearly still a lot of the war left to fight..

But what do you expect its Eop.. :/

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Fi get owned and say they won, what else is new? I was watching the entire fight on my scout Fi were getting pushed back the entire time and when FOE came EOP had like 15 ppl on them in clw. Anyway nice job EOP keep up the good work your getting alot better in P2P.

your so single-sided it sickens me...

any clan against fi you go for them L..

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Not everyone is falled in, even from both clans.. as u can see theres a green hat north..

Point is dont claim wins when a fight is crashed.. There was clearly still a lot of the war left to fight..

But what do you expect its Eop.. :/

We spend 30 minutes hunting you

We finally find you, push you from sperm hill to cw, to ghost hut, to ca.

Theres about 10 fatality left when FOE crash

You hop to a safe world to get your ending, theres 19 people in your fallin (AFTER you've hopped in clan wars, and walked all the way to the trees)

You then spend the rest of your trip hiding, and then attempting to team with MM & HF to fight us.

We are clearly the better clan today

We are clearly the better clan.

ty for fights, pw hero.

Ty for being respectful. Would have been interesting if Foe didn't crash. Probably would have gone on for awhile :bunny:

But you really can't claim #3 p2p on anniversary opts.

We are not claiming anything my man.

Most Hated, Most feared, Still on top.

eopirate.png

qOY7v.png

you left fatality because you didn't like a couple of people, by all means continue to dislike them but why are you so bitter towards fatality as a clan? it's 2 out of a 90 man memberlist, you shouldn't care so much lol

good job on 5 years, anniversary trips are always fun ;d i wasn't at the trip, watched the video of the fight between fi and you, hard to tell who had the upper hand. it looked pretty even. plus, foe crashed anyway. nobody can claim a win for a crashed fight. hopefully we can get back to clean fights where members just say gf "clan" whether you won the fight or lost it afterwards

grogsfinalnotext.png

Wait, so you outnumber FI by 10 and still you need to call FOE to crash after you get pushed from clw to ca. You didn't manage to win a single fight against a real pure clan with your anniversary opts, can't wait to see you get smacked next sunday. Thanks for l00ts.

Arent u retired?

and we never called foe.

Good job teaming with cp

and Bvp nice tely bro

thanks for all the free 76ks last night FOP, its nice to see you actually think you did well, hope we see more of you both for weekends to come my bank enjoys your pixels

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1433579-high...lanx-night-out/

HF topic, as i would no doubt get flamed for posting the actual topic by all you "pures".