Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fearless P2P Sunday [26/09/2010]

P0ke N Die

Wearefearless.jpg

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Today we ventured out into the P2P wilderness with low opts but big banks and managed to get quite a bit of action. During this trip, Fearless peaked at 26 people. I'd like to thank all of the clans that we fought and I hope for more fights next weekend.

Videos:

==============================================

Fearless vs Zenith vs Defiance

We wanted to start our trip off hitting Zenith but as we rushed in, Defiance had ventured out of single and it became a cluster. It was over quickly as we sweeped across the two volcanoes that each clan was on not losing anybody. Good fight both clans!

FS Starting - 26

Z Starting - 25

DF Starting - 20? Confirm

FS Ending - 25

Z Ending - ?? in single

DF Ending - ?? in single

Fearless vs Carnage

After the fight against Defiance and Zenith we walked down to FOG and banked. After stepping out, we were immediately rushed by Carnage and started fighting. The fight lasted a good 5-10 minutes before CP crashed and in my opinion we were the dominant clan throughout the run in but I'm not going to claim a win on an unfinished war. Confirmed options would be nice

FS Starting - 26

C Starting - 25?

FS Ending - ~20

C Ending - 15?

Fearless vs Corrupt Pures

We went back out to hit our good old friend Zenith but ran into Corrupt Pures just north of the north east Bounty Hunter stairs. The fight was over quickly and then POT rushed after the fight had ended. We got outta there and banked our loots! Thanks for the fight CP.

FS Starting - 26

CP Starting - 20?

FS Ending - 25

CP Ending - 0

Fearless vs Chaotic

After declining our run in offer, we feared that we might go the day without getting a fight in with our good pals Chaotic. Luckily, we got word of Chaotic stepping out of Bounty Hunter and going towards clan wars. We rushed, spread and hit them hard at the obelisk. We had mains attacking our high levels from the opposite side but managed to take control of the fight rather quickly as we pushed the remaining Chaotic into BH. Good fight Chaotic!

FS Starting - 24

CH Starting - 20

FS Ending - ~22

CH Ending - 5

PICTURES

0m38M.png

6Ut3d.png

nvlCl.png

YnBhk.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

[

Today we ventured out into the P2P wilderness with low opts but big banks. We managed to get quite a bit of action and went undefeated for the day. During this trip, Fearless peaked at 26 people. I'd like to thank all of the clans that we fought and I hope for more fights next weekend.

wat?

Goodjob, The fight you had against us was really good wasn't expecting it to last so long to be honest but you put up a good fight. We had 20 or so left when the fight got crashed, we heard before the actual crash that a clan was rushing towards our fight so we called a quick re-group at bounty hunter bank.

At times Fs had the upper hand and sometimes in my opinion we had the upper hand anyway, it was unfinished so it doesn't matter again goodjob.

Proud Carnage Founder
Rsn: I Jah285 I & S h 0 t a
#Clan_Carnage

agsgif.gif

Goodjob, The fight you had against us was really good wasn't expecting it to last so long to be honest but you put up a good fight. We had 20 or so left when the fight got crashed, we heard before the actual crash that a clan was rushing towards our fight so we called a quick re-group at bounty hunter bank.

At times Fs had the upper hand and sometimes in my opinion we had the upper hand anyway, it was unfinished so it doesn't matter again goodjob.

It was a good game of runescap3, I'd like to do it again some time sir!

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg