Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trolling

streetz

Trolls get what trolls deserve

TH IS MY ONE

• 3 weeks later...

You seem to be a bit of a hypocrite. Trolling is trolling regardless of where it is, it's just not everyone has boundaries.

RL trolling > Internet trolling.

Off Topic: She wasn't bad looking. Back when she was still living and everything.

who in the flying **** are you? #Am0nology - The Science of Being RAD ? Is that honestly the best you can come up with?

Is this a troll post? No, its a topic asking for an audience opinion, not some hotshot new meathead who thinks hes cream of the crop

U Mad?

How the hell did this idiot get senior member

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

who in the flying **** are you? #Am0nology - The Science of Being RAD ? Is that honestly the best you can come up with?

Is this a troll post? No, its a topic asking for an audience opinion, not some hotshot new meathead who thinks hes cream of the crop

U Mad?

How the hell did this idiot get senior member

lmfao

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

This is nothing new, I've seen it on multiple memorial pages. The thing is, there's some ****** up people out there who take pleasure in making other people angry or miserable. And the reason they do it is because they can hide behind an internet alias. One thing that annoys me personally is racism. I've met nary a racist person in the real world, yet online it's every other person spewing racial slurs. Again, it's people using an internet alias to hide behind.

Maybe your outlet is RuneScape - theirs is Facebook.

This tbh.

This is nothing new, I've seen it on multiple memorial pages. The thing is, there's some ****** up people out there who take pleasure in making other people angry or miserable. And the reason they do it is because they can hide behind an internet alias. One thing that annoys me personally is racism. I've met nary a racist person in the real world, yet online it's every other person spewing racial slurs. Again, it's people using an internet alias to hide behind.

Maybe your outlet is RuneScape - theirs is Facebook.

This tbh.

Racism gets you? I've found that online, people show who they really are because of the internet alias they can hide behind. Just goes to show you not everyones buying into politically correct propaganda ********.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

and the show goes on.

TH IS MY ONE

You guys are very funny, calling one another randoms and stuff.

WHO R U? :cool: lol

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That must have been one big ************* bat swooping from at least 100ft high to be a lethal strke.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world