Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Agile pures.

Hugh

Eyo.  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should Agile pure be accepted into pure clans?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's start accepting 45 defence and hope that it's a cycle that will end with the re-emergence of real pure clans.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

only 5 levels from rune pure clans, nty

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

lmfao ******* moron

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Wouldn't it be easier if all pure clans allowed 45 defence as it would allow all bonuses and restrict anyone from getting/accepting higher defence because the next bonus is like 70 defence? I'm not saying accept tank rangers as well either, simply 45- defence. People have no excuse to get any higher unless they're getting 15 defence levels for chivalry or 20/25 (iunno which one) for piety, barrows, etc. If it's anything like our current pure world where the defence keeps rising at least you've bought yourselves a good five years :laugh:!

Seriously though doesn't 45 defence just seem like a better solution than arguing over what's pure and what isn't? It's a complete lock on further unnecessary defence levels. The only reason to oppose the idea is that you can't adapt or you're a scrub and can't afford return sets.

Btw, I don't even know if I believe any of that ********, I just said it to spark some decent discussion and somewhat unique debate.

fdvo0z.png

Lol what idiot with 35 def would call him self an "Agile" pure. That's just retarded.

Sad excuse to still call himself a pure.

HELL NO

/thread

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

Get another 5 levels and join a rune pure clan, 35 def as an "agile pure" is a pathetic ******* excuse to call yourself a pure.

Regardless of what clan accepted him, that's ******* not a pure.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Not pure in my opinion, pures should never get defence on purpose. And yes ofcourse pure clans are going to accept it, just like they started accepting 20 defence "pures" a few years ago and turmoil "pures" just a while ago. Within a few years there will only be a few real pure clans left the others will all be accepting 35/40 defence, but that's just what I'm predicting to happen.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

If I recall about a 9 months ago we had a topic titled "should prossy pures be allowed?"

Imo I think pure clans should allow 1-45 def as well. Just simple because it would allow a broader range of people in a clan and pure clans could actually compete with HF and etc.

Also because I'm a zerker and still quite involved in the pure world :blush:

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg