Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

World War III - Nuked.

Solo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me of a time .... 1 - 2 months ago when FO was soo far down the sht hole they would run back onto the battle field after being cleared just to get "cleared" pictures so they could keep morale up and post a topic on pure warfare.

All the free 26ks from CP would have filled EOP+FOE's invy, and then maybe given a chance for MM+FI to win. Very good point, sir.

Best reply i've seen in this topic

CONGRATS

ownaj.png

All the free 26ks from CP would have filled EOP+FOE's invy, and then maybe given a chance for MM+FI to win. Very good point, sir.

Dead joke.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

MM+CX+FI *

MM vs. FO + EOP + CX? first 2 - 3 fights

I mean honestly there was a time in Fatality when I actually felt bad for EOP because we demolished your clan week in and week out to the point where you guys almost closed (you did then reopened then just..? )

Now with saying that I'm going to be very happy doing it all again as a Mayhem Maker.

You and FO better stick by each others side in the wild every chance you get.

Cheers!

I mean honestly there was a time in Fatality when I actually felt bad for EOP because we demolished your clan week in and week out to the point where you guys almost closed (you did then reopened then just..? )

Now with saying that I'm going to be very happy doing it all again as a Mayhem Maker.

Cheers!

brb calling hf

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

MM went into this trip with a 90 pull when Foe and EoP didn't pull close. We had their back because both Foe and EoP decided to team against them, as I watched on my scout whist we were massing. I would have any clans back if two clans double teamed them so they could have their propaganda. Even though they lost the teaming fight, MM was by far the best clan that went out yesterday.

15zs5ro.jpg

Are you dumb? CP being there would of made a big difference.

Of course it would have, you guys plan on slumping us in the very near future, yesterday could have been your day.

Cheers!

Well, you have a better chance beating us week-in and week-out as a member of MM than you do as a member of FI, because we beat them week in and week out and now they are competing with the likes of CP and TLP etc...except I never once felt bad for beating FI so badly. MM need to focus their pride on other things, rather than a fake ranking on RS, no flame intended. I mean I used to like MM alot, both clans were even allied at one point and had a strong relationship. FOE never asked us to team, until we found out MM was teaming, we just decided to help FOE on our own accord because of what you guys did last weekend, which was sniping our returners, killing our fall-in leaders, wearing our capes and sniping us, and just flaming us overall....we ain't gonna stand there and take your shit, im sorry. Stuff happens mate, and you gotta get used to it....you can't complain about teaming, because MM have been in the same situation lots of times...hell, I remember a while back when it was MM and FOE teaming against EOP all damn trip. Don't be hypocrits, it's just a damn game on the almighty internet, which at the end of the day, doesn't meet anything at all.

"Cheers"

thekingu.png

Of course it would have, you guys plan on slumping us in the very near future, yesterday could have been your day.

Well, you have a better chance beating us week-in and week-out as a member of MM than you do as a member of FI, because we beat them week in and week out and now they are competing with the likes of CP and TLP etc...except I never once felt bad for beating FI so badly. MM need to focus their pride on other things, rather than a fake ranking on RS, no flame intended. I mean I used to like MM alot, both clans were even allied at one point and had a strong relationship. FOE never asked us to team, until we found out MM was teaming, we just decided to help FOE on our own accord because of what you guys did last weekend, which was sniping our returners, killing our fall-in leaders, wearing our capes and sniping us, and just flaming us overall....we ain't gonna stand there and take your shit, im sorry. Stuff happens mate, and you gotta get used to it....you can't complain about teaming, because MM have been in the same situation lots of times...hell, I remember a while back when it was MM and FOE teaming against EOP all damn trip. Don't be hypocrits, it's just a damn game on the almighty internet, which at the end of the day, doesn't meet anything at all.

"Cheers"

A word from the king himself.

2iqk3u9.png

#DeeWreck, #Clan-EoP, #Annihilation, #105, #Kay

bestspeeches.png
derekswarlord.png

"Cheers"

TLDR; try and not hack fellow HC member accounts this time around and EOP will be in steady business.

READ : I find it funny that you guys felt bad for FO ... I mean they sure got my sympathy vote ... :cool:

"Cheers"

Looks like you teamed first.

Also, you teamed with Epidemic first so MM and FOE had to ally to kill you fuckers and Epidemic closed and you went back to pulling fucking 20's to every trip.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png