Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BRB CALLING HF

0BR

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was confirmed on our topic (by pictures) that it was welfaring mains, not HF, who killed a few MM returners also.

Next excuse?

So a few of Mm's returners were hit by welfarers.

COikj.png

Then Foe was hit by welfarers and Hf, in both fights.

We should all become lawyers :cool:

True statement.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

fi+mm ran northwest and up to bh (i'm not sure why, but it definitely was not due to being pushed lol) and there were 100+ purple/blue dots there with only mains remaining. after a few mins we ran up to bank and end the fight. you guys rush in a bit later, spamming that we were cleared when we were obviously abundant in options. let's not forget you were easily defeated by mm earlier in the day, making this topic pretty useless.

:wallbash:

Let me just take a wild guess at which biased moderator re opened this topic.

Let's hear it

inb4MarkLocksTopicBecauseIt'sAgainstMM

...really?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

fi+mm ran northwest and up to bh (i'm not sure why, but it definitely was not due to being pushed lol) and there were 100+ purple/blue dots there with only mains remaining. after a few mins we ran up to bank and end the fight. you guys rush in a bit later, spamming that we were cleared when we were obviously abundant in options. let's not forget you were easily defeated by mm earlier in the day, making this topic pretty useless.

:wallbash:

HF was useless at fog once they killed all our high levels, it would only be logical to run up so HF could help.

Stupid strategy by Foe that made them lose that first run in. Could of approached it better than they did.

@Sniping Canadian