Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Big zo strikes again

Titans

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pull

should've fought eop.. they had like 45ish at the beginning of their trip i think

I see what you are trying to do here.

Please take it somewhere else.

p.s make a guide on 99 book worm.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Intense Redemption - 28

More like 15 lol and Carnage crashed from the east before Foe.

Did you even watch the video(s)? It wasn't close at all, when C/FOE crashed. Besides, C/FOE hit us from behind, so it didn't even effect you. We cleared you on our way from running to safezone l0l. Sorry, but better luck next time.

Ughn no, IR rushed down just before Foe did most of CPR where based in the trees sandwhiched by Tlp/EoP.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

www.rs-ir.com/forums

Go check for yourself if there are any new ranks...

Just cuz your clan isn't a target doesn't mean it doesn't have to be

ur so ******* cute kid

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

www.rs-ir.com/forums

Go check for yourself if there are any new ranks...

Just cuz your clan isn't a target doesn't mean it doesn't have to be

ROFL

2lchhx.png

Don't need a clan to merge with us to compete, unlike others although POT has been closed/hijacked and half of there loyal members will be floating around ^.^

merging implies that we gave them ranks and possibly changed our capes/hats/name of clan etc... none of this happened.

#irclan - where banter happens

Zach is back.

Nakey is back.

Jack always goes inactive during Uni, then comes back on break.

War didnt merge with us, just gave us like 4 new members, then they left to reopen their clan, I wish them the best of luck.

CPR stay off of this topic.

OT: Good job on your fights, every weekend topics are made, and every weekend people disagree with them, sitting here and flaming each other is going to result in nothing but warns/bans. Get along play nice, and if you have concrete proof that a topic is strictly propaganda show it to a mod. No one on this site is the pixelized reincarnation of Jesus, you aren't gonna change ****.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Attention to all

To Will, Titans, Evan: You're gonna get warned if you keep acting gay

To the rest: Merging implies something more then members joining a clan. Merging is where two clans sacrifice something of their own and form one entity. A clear example of this is with Fearless. With this being said, I don't get how you get to the conclusion that DF merged into IR. We didn't have anyone getting ranked, nor did we change our names.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Attention to all

To Will, Titans, Evan: You're gonna get warned if you keep acting gay

To the rest: Merging implies something more then members joining a clan. Merging is where two clans sacrifice something of their own and form one entity. A clear example of this is with Fearless. With this being said, I don't get how you get to the conclusion that DF merged into IR. We didn't have anyone getting ranked, nor did we change our names.

That post is clear evidence that you are trying to hide the fact that you are a man lover. Your sexual preference should not effect the way you mod.

OT: Keep up the good work IR :D

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

That post is clear evidence that you are trying to hide the fact that you are a man lover. Your sexual preference should not effect the way you mod.

OT: Keep up the good work IR :D

Bias is now on

Furious is now banned from PW, unless he becomes gay w/ me

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Bias is now on

Furious is now banned from PW, unless he becomes gay w/ me

I'll buy you a toy from the Gay Pride parade tommorrow - If you agree to stay at least 50 feet away from me and never make eye contact.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

We ''IR'' in no way merged, about 5 df came to IR cause mitch decided to close dF, so if you're gonna whine about that, please gtfo this topic now.

irofficialuserbar.gif

28v7lhy.png

Proud ex Epidemic member - RIP
Proud ex Destructive pures member - RIP
Proud ex Fatality member
Proud ex AAO member - RIP
Ex Chaotic member, facepalm what was i thinking
Proud member of IR
#1 clan hopper yo.

4Target

OT: Good job on your fights, every weekend topics are made, and every weekend people disagree with them, sitting here and flaming each other is going to result in nothing but warns/bans. Get along play nice, and if you have concrete proof that a topic is strictly propaganda show it to a mod. No one on this site is the pixelized reincarnation of Jesus, you aren't gonna change ****.

Its okay bro, CPR wont be flaming any more of your topics, I took care of it.

Read my Avatar :cool:

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg