Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best Pure Clan of All Time?

Blck

And dont say my leader is an idiot Because he's the best f2p leader you've ever seen.

If your leaders were at all good, you wouldn't have been ranked the lowest of the top clans for a year.

ot;

f2p all time

1. MM

2. Fi

3. FOE

4. EoP

5. CP

p2p all time

1. FOE

2. MM

3. TLP

all time;

1. FOE

2. MM

3. Fi

4. EoP

5. TLP

6. CP

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall all-time.

#1 MM - So old, so strong. One of the best warring records around. Although many of the older members from their early days have quit they're still hanging in that top #2 tier. I think the worst I've ever seen MM get averagely ranked in F2P was about #4. They shut everyone up a few weeks later by pulling 270opts (was massive at the time) and owning my sorry ass.

#2 FOE - Been consistent for the last how many years? As far as I can remember have ALWAYS been a force in P2P and most of the time in F2P, particularly in the last few years.

#3 FI - Completely dominated F2P for quite some time, entirely unchallenged.

#4 E - Bla bla bla, only around for x amount of months or whatever... Who cares they broke PK Trip attendance records and they were one hell of a force, the only new clan to have broken through the top spot since like 2006?

#5 TLP - Always been a top P2P clan.

Honorable mentions are: EOP, CP, TH.

EOP has been #1 at times. Inconsistency loses it's spot over TLP, is only very close terms with TLP in my opinion though, position could easily change in twelve months time.

CP is similar to EOP in terms of their highs and lows . But have never been a true top #2 warring force. Had a great time over the BH era.

TH personal bias right here.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Overall all-time.

#1 MM - So old, so strong. One of the best warring records around. Although many of the older members from their early days have quit they're still hanging in that top #2 tier. I think the worst I've ever seen MM get averagely ranked in F2P was about #4. They shut everyone up a few weeks later by pulling 270opts (was massive at the time) and owning my sorry ass.

#2 FOE - Been consistent for the last how many years? As far as I can remember have ALWAYS been a force in P2P and most of the time in F2P, particularly in the last few years.

#3 FI - Completely dominated F2P for quite some time, entirely unchallenged.

#4 E - Bla bla bla, only around for x amount of months or whatever... Who cares they broke PK Trip attendance records and they were one hell of a force, the only new clan to have broken through the top spot since like 2006?

#5 TLP - Always been a top P2P clan.

Honorable mentions are: EOP, CP, TH.

EOP has been #1 at times. Inconsistency loses it's spot over TLP, is only very close terms with TLP in my opinion though, position could easily change in twelve months time.

CP is similar to EOP in terms of their highs and lows . But have never been a true top #2 warring force. Had a great time over the BH era.

TH personal bias right here.

CP was #2 pre-BH when FI was #1 and they used to combine as CI. Wasn't very long tho, but ye e easily over cp. As part of the elite older clans, CP has never been dominant, and has slumped worse than EOP.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E/EOP

5. ^

6. TLP

7. CP

CP was #2 pre-BH when FI was #1 and they used to combine as CI. Wasn't very long tho, but ye e easily over cp. As part of the elite older clans, CP has never been dominant, and has slumped worse than EOP.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. E/EOP

5. ^

6. TLP

7. CP

I don't recall them ever really warring over this period and I believe MM and FI would have beaten them in a full out war during these times, especially over the BH era which was ****, hence why MM and FI lost form. CP's ops over the BH era really weren't that great. Like 180 at best?

I hate FOE, but the majority of you guys are extremely undermining their accomplishments. Because of FOE all of your clans were terrified to go out for about 6 months or however long it was after BH was released. That says a lot about them, plus the fact that they have kept that up relatively well. I don't like the people in the clan, the clan name, the clan sigs, the forums, but you've got to recognize and acknowledge success.

It goes something like.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. FI

4. TLP/EOP

So on and so forth with the achievements of the clans becoming less and less.

tumblr_lnfc59o1I81qgf7lfo1_500.gif

CP was a clear #2 around `05. I know it's old and I'm not trying to argue, just trying to inform.

But um if I were to make a list...

MM - Honestly isn't much of an argument against this.

FOE/TLP - FOE had it's ups and downs in the past (3+ years ago) but has been dominant for a while now. And TLP has just always been an amazing p2p clan. What they lack in f2p I personally think they make up for in everything they've done in p2p.

FI/EOP - Both have had extreme highs and lows.

CP/E - CP's history can't be ignored. Always been a force in f2p and can never be underestimated. E did great things but their closure gives their "of all time" status a hit. Also their opening and closing and reopening and closing gives it a hit too.

AND

IR - zo :Slim:

Arp-1.png

CP was a clear #2 around `05. I know it's old and I'm not trying to argue, just trying to inform.

R U STARTING A FIGHT!?

Is CP really that freaking old? I thought they were like an '06 clan.

:confused: I feel like I have a huge lack of knowledge of the pure world now, thanks for ruining my confidence `Pure.

Malice for #1 clan of all time?

BadgerBadgerBadgerMushroomMushroom.gif

ily tom <3

but i think it's kinda creepy you have a GIF of that

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I don't really like FOE but still I admit they are one of the greatest (if not the best) pure clans out there, they were an incredibly strong force in F2P back in the old wilderness and at the same time dominated P2P. Always taking on HF and MM and putting up a tremendously good fight, even if they don't win. Based on what I just said;

#1 FOE

#2 MM

note: I've never been in FOE, so don't say I'm biased please :)

R U STARTING A FIGHT!?

Is CP really that freaking old? I thought they were like an '06 clan.

:confused: I feel like I have a huge lack of knowledge of the pure world now, thanks for ruining my confidence `Pure.

Malice for #1 clan of all time?

CP is old as ****.

And yes Malice #1, no question. Anybody argues with that and I'll **** in a spoon and feed it to you.

Arp-1.png

Most of you weren't even playing runescape when MM was around and dominating. It's disturbing how a lot of people think they know something about all those years when they weren't even around. A lot don't know that MM had the most barragers of all clans (which was only like FOE/DP) and that other clans simply didn't even try to compete because of the sheer amount of barragers in MM.

Also I Lol'd @ the guy trying to claim that the amount of pk video's shows how dominate a clan is. How many pure legends can you name on top of your head? How many of them were in MM at the time or joined MM? About 80% of all those 'legendary' were in MM.

But um if I were to make a list...

MM - Honestly isn't much of an argument against this.

FOE/TLP - FOE had it's ups and downs in the past (3+ years ago) but has been dominant for a while now. And TLP has just always been an amazing p2p clan. What they lack in f2p I personally think they make up for in everything they've done in p2p.

FI/EOP - Both have had extreme highs and lows.

CP/E - CP's history can't be ignored. Always been a force in f2p and can never be underestimated. E did great things but their closure gives their "of all time" status a hit. Also their opening and closing and reopening and closing gives it a hit too.

AND

IR - zo :Slim:

Knowledge

Most of you weren't even playing runescape when MM was around and dominating. It's disturbing how a lot of people think they know something about all those years when they weren't even around. A lot don't know that MM had the most barragers of all clans (which was only like FOE/DP) and that other clans simply didn't even try to compete because of the sheer amount of barragers in MM.

Also I Lol'd @ the guy trying to claim that the amount of pk video's shows how dominate a clan is. How many pure legends can you name on top of your head? How many of them were in MM at the time or joined MM? About 80% of all those 'legendary' were in MM.

Lol newfag, nobody had ice barrage when pure clan pking was at its best in early ´05. It's disturbing how newfags try to compensate their lack of knowledge by picking on 09 pkers.

128250368099.gif