Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

R.I.P George

Grogs

Some of you may already know, but I just thought i'd post it here so everyone can show their respect. A member of the old Fatality, Te Amo 666/George, was found dead in his apartment on Oct 4.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13...London-bus.html

George was a great guy, I was always tentative to speak to him at first because of his legendary status. He was very down to earth and a great part of Fatality's community. As an old school member, he was respected highly and well known for being one of the few maxed F2P pures. He quit once he got into Cambridge University, one of the top colleges in the world. He always aimed to be the best which shows, no dobut. Had bags of potential in his life. Heart goes out to him, reast in peace man.

grogsfinalnotext.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really heart breaking, read the whole thing and seems like he was going through a tough time. It must be a real shock that a member of your community has now passed away. I remember hearing a lot about the guy.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

R.I.P bro

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

This is actually very sad. George was a very communicative person, I've talked with him few times, he was great. Sad to see that you left us bro, rest in peace. <3

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

Wow, such a sad thing.

I'm a bit iffy over suicides for reasons and stuff but this is truely... i dunno no words.

RIP.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png