Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

From a Clan Perspective

alton444

The thing is, if you look at it. EOP has probaly the most banned Pure warfare accounts out of any clan here. So it was only time they would start to think it turned bias. With the moderation here at Pure Warfare, it isn't biased at all. You have Omni Karl, 2 admins not in clans, you also have other moderators doing a great job. Mark isn't biased either. Foe and Eop took charge to create a new forum, because I'm guessing after seftket re-joined foe, he told them he could make a forum. And seeing as he did, he has given his "friends" admins. Which will just be runned as a bias site. You see when Pure warfare started, it wasn't like that at all, and I don't think there hasn't been one promotion thats been biased. These boards were a mess with the constant flames, and trolls. And now as you see when Foe/EOP/Ch left these boards, the flames and trolls disappeared.

And yes that sounds a little biased, but every clan plays a role in trolling, and flamming. Like walli said, clans don't pk to have "fun" anymore. Now its whatever clan can lie/cheat/scam there way to a #1 spot. Theres no mutual respect, or friendly rivalries, its all cheating, and flamming. And once people actually realize that this is one of the main causes to the downfall of the community, things will start to get better. As of now, i see Pure warfare being a more enjoyable place for now.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

An Honour code set on the forums, if clans don't follow it they don't get the benefits of these boards.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

It's a forum based on a game, it's gonna be full to the brim with kids. Don't come on these forums if you wan't intelligent conversation.

You can advertise the forums as mucha s you like, but I came onto these forums for the first time and browsed through the run in section; I wouldn't want to join a single one of these clans.

i expect lulz and to be updated on clan happenings without having to go to their ****** sites

both are delivered

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

I've always been for branching out, but seeing as Pure Warfare brings absolutely no revenue in, we don't have the funds to pay for advertisements.

Everything that costs money has came out of Karl's pocket, with a few donations maybe.

As a staff we've talked about branching, and have ideas, but we have to find the right way to execute them which takes time.

So in time, we hope to branch out to clanless pures and hope to make this community more welcoming!

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Hear hear!

Would be nice to do multiple quotes as well.... (quoting a quote to get my point across)

Fixed

test

Edit: holy crap it's about time lOL

THIS IS AMAZING!

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Lets get things straight from the beginning this site was only really meant to provide a new way for clans to be ranked, following the gamebattles formula or w/e one it was (like the ones that done cod ranking tables etc.) and being an actual community was not the agenda, ofc it would have been nice but PC was active and doing reasonable at the time.

After that flopped and the site got considerable support from PC that defected to PW it began to take shape as a community forum and the people that PC had banned etc took refuge thinking they could get away with ****. After that PW became stricter with modding. Anyways im rambling.

PW was never designed as a community or a way to advertise the pure world. In general we are dickheads the pure world sucks but were all here for the reason we either like pures or we love our clans. To try and pin what happens to the pure world on this site is stupid.

You can't 'expect' anything other than what you have from a site that is accomodating you because it's original function failed and you decided to nest with it.

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

With clan pking being what it is now (crashing, spying, DDoSing websites/vents/irc), I expect a lot of flame wars where I can verbally rape kids :thumbsup:

There are very few people left that deserve any respect in the pure community, most of them are the people you only see posting GF on pkri topics.

128250368099.gif

Lets get things straight from the beginning this site was only really meant to provide a new way for clans to be ranked, following the gamebattles formula or w/e one it was (like the ones that done cod ranking tables etc.) and being an actual community was not the agenda, ofc it would have been nice but PC was active and doing reasonable at the time.

After that flopped and the site got considerable support from PC that defected to PW it began to take shape as a community forum and the people that PC had banned etc took refuge thinking they could get away with ****. After that PW became stricter with modding. Anyways im rambling.

PW was never designed as a community or a way to advertise the pure world. In general we are dickheads the pure world sucks but were all here for the reason we either like pures or we love our clans. To try and pin what happens to the pure world on this site is stupid.

You can't 'expect' anything other than what you have from a site that is accomodating you because it's original function failed and you decided to nest with it.

You're correct it wasn't designed as a community, but before activity was even gained, the ranking system flopped and it was more of a RSC/Zybez type deal. We intended to have every guide a pure would need, but with a lack of developers, this hasn't been achieved.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Less moderation, I appreciate the fact that there trying to stop arguments but arguments are inevitable. PW staff should separate flame from criticism. "Your clan sucks" is flame, "To be honest what you didn't wasn't that impressive as you just went around hitting clans with 20 less people than you" isnt flame. At the moment people are arguing and the argument is being deleted and all that remains is "well done" "good job" if thats all the replys are going to be you may as well not allow people to reply to trip topics and have them for show only.

I take this into consideration while moderating. However, it poses a problem when someone responds to that criticism with flame. It's better to remove both comments than risk moderating only 1 side of an argument.

It has become apparent that not many people frequenting these forums can handle constructive criticism, otherwise you might see a different community than what you know now.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS