Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Thursday

-Toxine-

How do you expect people to believe you beat them outnumbered on your F2P trip, after being smashed matched opts the hour before

Clan Wars and the actual wildy is something very different my friend...

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually disrespect CP, phrases like ''u suck'' and so on make you guys look ugly. Gl.

Quoted for truth,

But you should edit out the pics with the mains you was using, makes you look bad.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Gj, cant moan about mains though, you got one of your own in your topic.

It was a troll, Bvb logged in on his main after the fight was over and was dancing in the background. Have fun with the pic :D

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Gj, cant moan about mains though, you got one of your own in your topic.

That has been explained several times, it was a joke having Bvb log on to his main and doing some form of emote. You could say that jokes are supposed to be funny and that isn't but who cares, i hope you understand now.

How do you expect people to believe you beat them outnumbered on your F2P trip, after being smashed matched opts the hour before

Smashed is a strong word.

round 1 we ****** it up we were up by four and lost the lead and it went down to like 15 people.

round 2 they dd'd close to the single zone in clan wars and kept hugging it but won convincingly.

round 3 they changed to plateau when we wanted clan wars, but oh well.

Also might I add we outpulled them, the rules were matched opts, 30 v 30 cap, we didn't have to sit anyone of our people and could of had a 5 man advantage at least but we chose to show them respect and sat our members which I doubt they would have done if positions had been reversed.

Also EOP is a clan in good form with higher levels and are clearly the #3 clan so saying we got smashed is an over statement and stupid.

I actually disrespect CP, phrases like ''u suck'' and so on make you guys look ugly. Gl.

101008002703.png

I would never say stuff like that to any other clan but having EOP members saing CP is dieing and in a slump since at least i've joined and the disrespect they show is stupid.

so a little of that from us means nothing, a drop in the ocean. Also it's their leaders and ranks telling their members to say that stuff as well.

Quoted for truth,

But you should edit out the pics with the mains you was using, makes you look bad.

I already explained this, see above quotes.

3-0 to EOP.

A clan in better form, higher rank, higher stats a larger memberlist.

We still out pulled them although this will mean nothing on saturday but it shows a little something.

I didn't really enjoy the matched opts as I lagged alot, i won't be able to go to the trip saturday and I missed this wildy action as I had to go to bed as I had work in the morning. KInda sucks but IR prep tonight, should be fun.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

EOP hugged single both rounds in clan wars so im not sure how they "smashed" Us. Plus we pulled 34 and EOP pulled 26 the minimum was 30, so if we were a terrible clan we would have bene assholes and fought them 30 v 26 ;). Also No offense FAked, But I couldn't notice your MM sig, how could you even complain man lol. Look at your whole clan.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

It was a troll, Bvb logged in on his main after the fight was over and was dancing in the background. Have fun with the pic :D

Considering who bvb is, highly unlikely.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png