Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Elysium; F2P PvP 23rd October; Yow yow.

Piers

2cidytt.png

Memberlist | Forums | #Elysium

Elysium free to play PK trip

After a rather mundane visit to the lower tier pure clan league we headed out in search for some super lulz. Maintaining a constant opt average of 12-14 (Members) throughout we managed to snipe a few returners from the higher level clans. No hard feelings, it's for the lulz.

Videos;

droppen.png

lootr.png

massg.png

101023143549.png

101023150854.png

101023151757.png

101023151816.png

101023152833.png

101023154237.png

10-10-23204655.png

10-10-23230852.png

Conclusion

I didn't bother putting up any opts vs opts or any of that rubbish because we didn't have any proper fights. Thanks for reading, don't forget to check us out; #Elysium, www.elysium-rs.com.

#mayhem-makers

Lol low level pures with 10+ def.

ur insulting them about 10def, have u even looked at clans like ch...60s and 70s wearing addy lol

What u on about, 20 & 30 def are pure, 10 is failed main.

The only pics that I saw on there was you killing returners, that's pretty ******. Go get some more opts and get fights with other clans.

I didn't hear of your clan until now, You guys look like u had about 10 or so kids there, good luck yo.