Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Merged Topic]The Final Makers of Ownage Mayhem [/Merged]

Speshls

I guess if you have some sort of mental disorder, living in a world where you chose to only see what you want to see, and ignore the rest, you will be happier because you fool your brain to only see what you like.

i can see why it must hurt when someone tries to reveal the truth to you, its alright, i feel for you, but unfortunately i dont care enough to help you sorting out that problem of urs though.

soo il just leave it here, call it a night, gf foe, see you next week, goodluck n all that ****, im heading off to bed :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if you have some sort of mental disorder, living in a world where you chose to only see what you want to see, and ignore the rest, you will be happier because you fool your brain to only see what you like.

i can see why it must hurt when someone tries to reveal the truth to you, its alright, i feel for you, but unfortunately i dont care enough to help you sorting out that problem of urs though.

soo il just leave it here, call it a night, gf foe, see you next week, goodluck n all that ****, im heading off to bed :)

Quoted for truth

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Lol seeing as you are now resorting to flaming/ flame baiting and not having any valid to say.

Thanks for the fight Mm.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

speaking of having anything valid to say rofl.. thats pretty funny coz i was just browsing through some of your old posts.. but hey thats another story, lets not go off-topic!

_________

I am merely enlightening some people of other peoples mental conditions to save time by clarifying the mysteries of their behavior.

no flame intended at all darling. if you think im being out of line il edit out the posts.

PS hope to fight u in a prep or something fun anytime soon :)

Lol seeing as you are now resorting to flaming/ flame baiting and not having any valid to say.

Thanks for the fight Mm.

Why wouldn't he? No matter what we say it doesn't get to you, you believe all the lies, you make up your own little fake wins to try to get the pure community to believe you, but the only ones who believe you are eop but they're slow enough to believe you., they call themselves pirates. If foe accepted a lose like we did on friday this topic wouldn't be on the 11th page, but for keeps to their claims of winning, but your members, our members, and the whole pure community know who won at the end of the night these past weekends, it was mm.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

QUOTE BY JESSICA OF FOE

1zguyyu.png

Mains in blue, MM in red. Do you see any MM outside of clanwars? If that's not proof that they were cleared then I don't know what is.

MM IS shown in the picture lmfao. outside clan-wars.

1zguyyu.png

QUOTE BY JESSICA OF FOE

1zguyyu.png

Mains in blue, MM in red. Do you see any MM outside of clanwars? If that's not proof that they were cleared then I don't know what is.

1zguyyu.png

U cant determine the dots to the west, but they were most likely mains, seeing in the pic the mains are outside and they were attacking foe members, meaning they would attack MM members out there too, but those werent MM members thats the problem. And u guys rushed from sperm when we were in cwars already, meaning u guys regrouped at sperm ( because the fight wasnt there) and rushed a little bit too late. Just take the lost, it doesnt even matter. Reading these pointless arguements on purewarfare is quiete amusing, but also a **** load waste of time. Anyways im out, peace. Gl next week in p2p annd f2p.

QUOTE BY JESSICA OF FOE

1zguyyu.png

1zguyyu.png

U cant determine the dots to the west, but they were most likely mains, seeing in the pic the mains are outside and they were attacking foe members, meaning they would attack MM members out there too, but those werent MM members thats the problem. And u guys rushed from sperm when we were in cwars already, meaning u guys regrouped at sperm ( because the fight wasnt there) and rushed a little bit too late. Just take the lost, it doesnt even matter. Reading these pointless arguements on purewarfare is quiete amusing, but also a **** load waste of time. Anyways im out, peace. Gl next week in p2p annd f2p.

Give proof we lost? 1 screenshot south of where the fight is proves nothing rofl, until then we won. Proof u lost? its staring u in the face.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

EDIT: Oooooh your talking about MM's fight at FOG last week, well when you look on MM's pics foe was 100% clean, this is different because MM were still there and ready to fight today (they were spread on sperm hill not regrouping at edge)

That is where you're wrong. Foe was just west of Fog with a return group running in when MM booked it inside Fog. In this case, Foe was at east graveyard or pond with MM CLEARED. By your standards last week and the standards of MM, no clan remaining on the battlefield is a win. The battlefield was the pond and MM was totally CLEARED. Why don't you just get like warlord or something in MM. You defend them more than your own clan at times.

If mods see that last bit as a bait edit it out, not my whole post.

there was no fight at pond rofl, some random foe idling there who were to scared to go north and get raped by the mains and mm lurking. MM arent scared of the mains. We acutally bring gear so we can live

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

The fake wins would never had happend if the REAL wild was here. RIP December 2007. Rest in peace.

GJ on your win MM.

nice avatar lol

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Not sure why i bothered reading, same old **** every week.

FOE smack MM; MM make retarded troll topic; FOE post mass evidence of clearing them; MM respond with lol FO; Fi sucks MM ****; I log onto pw and point out how retarded MM is; my post gets deleted; i go back to community void of people who still think "FO" is funny.

bai

or

mm smack foe; mm make legit topic; foe get angry, come on pw, the board they said they left, and vent frustration; mm make foe even madder; eop sucks foe's ****; jonty logs onto pw sucking more foe ****; jontys post gets deleted because hes flaming(!!!!), the same reason they wanted out; jonty as well as the rest of eop and foe flee to community void of mm opposition in an attempt to give others the pretense that they won.

pce scrub

GWAS PANDORA U JUST GOT HIT BY THE RKO

ROCK BOTTOM

STONE COLD STUNNER

CHOKE SLAM

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT

compliments of yours truly, wc and his team at #tree

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

bwuk.png

A picture of MM outside just to prove they were there. Both pictures taken more or less at the same time (look at the mini map)

101024231421.png

I conclude this was a victory for MM, FOE's argument of "we didnt want to wait" is invalid, there argument of "the fight was at the pond" is hypercritical and there argument of "we didnt know where they were" has been proved wrong.

FOE smack MM; MM make retarded troll topic; FOE post mass evidence of clearing them; MM respond with lol FO; Fi sucks MM ****; I log onto pw and point out how retarded MM is; my post gets deleted; i go back to community void of people who still think "FO" is funny.

bai

or

mm smack foe; mm make legit topic; foe get angry, come on pw, the board they said they left, and vent frustration; mm make foe even madder; eop sucks foe's ****; jonty logs onto pw sucking more foe ****; jontys post gets deleted because hes flaming(!!!!), the same reason they wanted out; jonty as well as the rest of eop and foe flee to community void of mm opposition in an attempt to give others the pretense that they won.

pce scrub

ROCK BOTTOM

STONE COLD STUNNER

CHOKE SLAM

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT

LOL

Good luck FOEOP :D

bai

or

pce scrub

ROCK BOTTOM

STONE COLD STUNNER

CHOKE SLAM

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT

|^^^^^^^^^^^\||____

|MM's Gwas Truck |||""'|""\__,_

| _____________ l||__||__|) ] FoEOP

|(@)@)"""""""**|(@)(@)**|(@)

pg0j18.gif