Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure world

Lawson

personally think that it is in its prime

lol at this.

The pure world isn't doing all that bad considering the state of Runescape. If there were a few more PvP/BH worlds clans could actually have fights without getting crashed which would do wonders for the Pure World. Unfortunately the pure world won't reach it's prime again, fights are too much about being a "tank" now and not being aggressive, new people to the pure community just get owned because of this.

Edit: There's barely an honour code or rules to follow at all. Makes it kind of hard and gay... Like me.

Pretty much summed it up, the honour code, was huge back in the day. And clans would be despised, and hated for cheating, teleing, spies. Anything that was considered "NH" Now adays, theres nothing honour left in this community. You may think its at its prime, but it will never hit its prime again. Not unless jagex, wakes up, and gives us more bh worlds. But I don't see that happening.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Well the pure world is doing quite well, however the community is so so. EoP, CH, and Foe making their own "non-biased" forum and abandoning this forum is separating us, but is also taking most of the flaming, and trolling off the forums. I myself think it is a more pleasant experience without all the trolls, and rivalry spams, but it all depends on the person.

My version of this is.

Now that EOP foe and CH are gone, the trolls here have no one to troll. But they will find new people/clans to troll soon

maulerpixil1-1.gif

The spring and summer of 09 was my prime.

OT: I believe as of now the pure clan world is doing alright, although the gaps between the top 3 are somewhat significant and the gap or 1 and 2 is humongous.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

Its ok on weekends but nobody full outs anymore let alone in the wild.

^ this needs more weekday clan pking

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

its doing fine, the prime time was when epidemic was pulling 100+ vs mm and foe

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

I'm a newfag, not going to lie

And although I was not there to witness it first-hand, from what I hear, being involved in the pure world would have been a much funner experience in the old wildy :)

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

its doing fine, the prime time was when epidemic was pulling 100+ vs mm and foe

No way in hell was that the prime, the prime was around a year before the wilderness was removed.

av-4339.pngav-4339.png

GET MONEY

Well the pure world will never be like it was in 2007, the main world wont even be like it was in 2007. Pking has changed, Jagex has f**ked there game up. It's far too easy to return to fight so "return battles" kicked up, certain clans (mentioning no names) think it's a legitimate tactic to loose a fight, then re rush when the clan they lost too is on low food/looting items, so that they can claim a win. Things like that prevent the pure world from being as competitive as it once was. A out opted clan will not win, they might win the initial fight but they will simply be out returned. The clan world will never be like it was in 2007, because there are not as many people... However, the pure world right now is far better than it has ever been since the old wild has been taken out.

its in complete shabbles, at an all time low.

Idk i just see so much more clan hopping

people get 30 def cuz they cant stand being pure and then try to be in a pure clan. this ruins the experience for every1 who acutally is pure.

every1 cheats in the wild, people get on their mains after they die to help their clan.

Theres only 6 worlds to pvp on.

No1 will do a pvp miniwar.

every1 is mad at every1.

No1 respects rules.

pking for pures is **** after 75 combat. Even with dungeoneering.

Drops are ****, discourages people not to pk.

People just bot their stats to become high level and when they get there they had no clue what they are doing. Same happened when pc was released.

Phoenix necklaces i feel just hurt the game more. They are overpowered and save you from death, just like teleports do. It has the same function as the rol, but the phx is considered honorable? if 100 ppl atk u, u have phx neck on, pretty much 75% chance u wont die.

no1 can accept a loss, so much propaganda is going on.

In clan wars every1 wants to have advantages instead of just a fair fight.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I really haven't been that active to find out myself. But for what I've seen lately, all of the clans performance has highly improved.

Clans are certainly bettter. Does that make the fights funner, unfortunatly no.

tmapw.png

it's decent, definetely far from in its prime though. the pure world was in its prime back in old wild, when the top 10 were all competative. Fi was probably the only clan that could be concidered 'untouchable' in f2p. nobody could take thier spot. the rest of the spots were all very competative right down to the tenth clan.

as far as your whole opinion that more and more clans are rising goes, that's been going on for ages. since the beginning of pure community there's always been clans that rise and fall, it's really nothing new. i could probably name you at least 20 clans off the top of my had that rose and fell just like the ones of the present pure world will.

a pure world in its prime is a competative pure world. right now as it stands in p2p, we have two clans competing for 1 and 2 spots every week, which is boring imo. then there's a gap, then there's tlp who is climbing in opts as the weeks go by, then there's another gap, and in the next level of the totem poll we have eop who was never really p2p based to begin with, a hardcore slumping fatality, an ir that's picked up in the past year (imo) but hasnt exactly hit the charts, another gap, and then you got ch and z and cp in the basement along with a few other clans that i dont even know the names of.

as for f2p you basically have the same setup, but of course with tlp being in a much lower spot. i don't pay much attention to f2p so i wont go down the ranks like i did for p2p, but you basically have the same gaps you have in p2p. in a perfect world 80% of clans would be competative with each other, that's definetely not the case nowadays.

then there's also the aspect of flaming and trolling all the time, which i wont get into because it's been like that since the start of pure community -_-. wish it would stop tbh, sometimes i take a peak at this site and i swear to god it's like im watching a bunch of 8 year olds argue over a toy. get over it for **** sakes its a game -_-

Wise words.

Was a lot more fun when you had 5+ clans competing for the same spot. You're lucky to have 2 clans competing for the same spot now.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

The last time I did a wilderness mini was like a year ago, which angers me. No clans accept 'pvp' miniwars because WTH ARE THOSE MAN? Seriously grow a pair and step out if you want to really see who's better.

Will the pure world ever be better than it was when the wild was around?

No

Is the pure world more tactical?

Yes

I find returning fun and having informants on clans quite entertaining. Honor has fallen, but I am still getting some pleasure out of wrecking clans.

the baker