Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage vs Chaotic

Bryan

carnagetxc2.png

Site | IRC Channel: #Clan_Carnage | Memberlist

carnageseperator.png

At around 6pm Eastern Chaotic approached me asking for a 30 minute prep. I agreed and we worked out the rules; 20 def cap, matched, curses on, handcannons on, summoning off, dungeoneering off. We quickly massed up and left bh with 26 people and peaking at 31. Due to a slight rivalry forming between C and CH there was some flame from members, but I already apologized to CH ranks for that. But hey, nothing like a little tension between clans to make things more fun/interesting.

carnageseperator.png

Round 1:

We agreed whoever pulled more would be the first to attack, so Carnage attacked first. Got close at a few points but eventually we pulled away.

Carnage Starting: 22

Carnage Ending: 13

Chaotic Starting: 22

Chaotic Ending: 0

Round 2:

This round I decided to let apps/low levels in and sat most of our higher levels. At one point we were down by 3-4 people, but due to superior tanking, piling, and good calls in vent we were able to comeback and win.

Carnage Starting: 23

Carnage Ending: 8

Chaotic Starting: 23

Round 3:

Since we had already won 2-0, and by this time we had 31 and Chaotic only had 19 I couldn\'t be bothered to sit so many. So someone in vent just yelled to attack when the gate fell, and so everyone listened. Managed to not lose 1 person though, which I thought was pretty cool.

Carnage Starting: 31

Carnage Ending: 31

Chaotic Starting: 19

carnageseperator.png

Videos:

Ayo Itz Loki Version

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP