Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[10/30/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

Nice to see that the opts were cleared up. I hope you guys will actually fight us next weekend and not wait until we're about to end and out of supplies after a fight vs TLP.

Why would you rush us if you were low on supplies? lmfao Smart leadership

Because we'd already been out for hours and we wanted to see if you guys were as **** as we know you are. Unfortunately, you're just a tad better than really bad. :happy: lmfao Smart leadership

gj losing to a clan thats a tad better then really bad ir ftw

We were outnumbered by 6, half of CP were either mains or were in addy, and CP is more 1-dimensional than Carnage. /facedesk

"This is why we cant beat anyone"

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see that the opts were cleared up. I hope you guys will actually fight us next weekend and not wait until we're about to end and out of supplies after a fight vs TLP.

Because we'd already been out for hours and we wanted to see if you guys were as **** as we know you are. Unfortunately, you're just a tad better than really bad. :happy: lmfao Smart leadership

We were outnumbered by 6, half of CP were either mains or were in addy, and CP is more 1-dimensional than Carnage. /facedesk

"Their defense levels are too high"

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Get with the times. Most people in clans are 20 defense. Get over it. Get off this topic.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Get with the times. Most people in clans are 20 defense. Get over it. Get off this topic.

20 defense is not an issue, lol, I'm talking about you guys bringing 3-5 mains (maybe even more) and at least 10 kids in addy every trip. Pretty difficult to overcome that. :happy:

And for that exact reason, is why you don't do p2p/are dreadful at p2p.

kanyecopy.jpg

20 defense is not an issue, lol, I'm talking about you guys bringing 3-5 mains (maybe even more) and at least 10 kids in addy every trip. Pretty difficult to overcome that. :happy:

We get more fights in p2p than you lol.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

All of your arguments contradict the last, stop posting please. You say we take the game too seriously and you **** out your pants and run away all day because we have 10 more people than you, is that what you call smart leadership? Did you enjoy sitting in the lobby as we stacked our trick or treat bags full of candy? And then we're idiots for hitting you with less people and no supplies. No that's not bad leadership, your leadership is bad. You had to wait like 3 hours to get a win, I hope it was worth it.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

We get more fights in p2p than you lol.

You really don't. And you beating Exclusive in p2p is like us beating you in p2p; it's not really an accomplishment at all.

kanyecopy.jpg

Corrupt Pures Ending : 37

Go to 3:19 in your own video and look at the CC count, lol. You ended with 28 get over it.

poke i wouldnt take advice from you, every clan you have been in or lead has closed. LOL

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

lols the only time i see cp have a topic is when normal people take time to enjoy an event/holiday.

gj CP, back to getting owned next week!

lmfao

guarantee my lifes savings CP has more members with lives than MM

GOT YOU THERE, NERD

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

lols the only time i see cp have a topic is when normal people take time to enjoy an event/holiday.

lmfao

GOT YOU THERE, NERD

We dropped 30 people because of Halloween weekend... You dropped... 5?

kanyecopy.jpg

Could IR please stop flaming on our topic :| Please?

We're not flaming, and would you please fix your ending options picture for the last fight, your own video shows you lost at least 10 people, lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

We're not flaming, and would you please fix your ending options picture for the last fight, your own video shows you lost at least 10 people, lol.

We got a regroup at sperm hill and had 37. We were just chasing the kids who ran.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

We got a regroup at sperm hill and had 37. We were just chasing the kids who ran.

haha

kanyecopy.jpg

haha

Thanks for the fight. :smile:

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png

~Opened May 8th 2005~

lmfao

GOT YOU THERE, NERD

We dropped 30 people because of Halloween weekend... You dropped... 5?

5.. hmm... for starters.. Chad wasn't there, Leech wasn't there, Honey wasn't there, Tribe wasn't there, Final wasn't there.. I wasn't there?

1+1+1+1+1+1 = 6

Try again

omg AND..

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=irrsclan

# Average Overall: 1,345

# Total XP: 4,390,623,993

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

# Average Overall: 904

# Total XP: 2,282,966,489

CP #1 NO LIFECLAN OMFG

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

My pyramid fell down =\

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg