Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[10/30/10] Corrupt Pures F2P Pk Trip

Drunk

Respect CP for the help with IR :D

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lols the only time i see cp have a topic is when normal people take time to enjoy an event/holiday.

gj CP, back to getting owned next week!

lmfao

guarantee my lifes savings CP has more members with lives than MM

GOT YOU THERE, NERD

We dropped 30 people because of Halloween weekend... You dropped... 5?

5.. hmm... for starters.. Chad wasn't there, Leech wasn't there, Honey wasn't there, Tribe wasn't there, Final wasn't there.. I wasn't there?

1+1+1+1+1+1 = 6

Try again

omg AND..

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=irrsclan

# Average Overall: 1,345

# Total XP: 4,390,623,993

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

# Average Overall: 904

# Total XP: 2,282,966,489

CP #1 NO LIFECLAN OMFG

LMFAO IR Got ripped. Too busy staring at 99 stats to focus on the fight?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Nice to see that the opts were cleared up. I hope you guys will actually fight us next weekend and not wait until we're about to end and out of supplies after a fight vs TLP.

Why would you rush us if you were low on supplies? lmfao Smart leadership

All of your arguments contradict the last, stop posting please. You say we take the game too seriously and you **** out your pants and run away all day because we have 10 more people than you, is that what you call smart leadership? Did you enjoy sitting in the lobby as we stacked our trick or treat bags full of candy? And then we're idiots for hitting you with less people and no supplies. No that's not bad leadership, your leadership is bad. You had to wait like 3 hours to get a win, I hope it was worth it.

I would be mad if I were a member of IR as well, all your crash backfired and you lost one of your two clean fights you had during your 3 hour long trip. On top of this comes the fact that you're losing numbers rapidly. If I were you I wouldn't worry about CP's trip, but IR's future trips as it doesn't look good. Honestly hope you'll be able to back up the actions you have taken versus CP, TLP and many others during the last 2 weeks.

Now get the fück offff our aftermath thread before I rape you.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Too much flame, CP and TLP need to get off each others nuts.

TLP crashes IR, then IR crashes TLP. TLP flips the **** out... says all we do is crash, etc.

...Funny. Worst part is, we were winning that fight vs CP, we had 35+ still... I saw a lot more purple then white. But meh... Props to TLP!

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Too much flame, CP and TLP need to get off each others nuts.

TLP crashes IR, then IR crashes TLP. TLP flips the **** out... says all we do is crash, etc.

...Funny. Worst part is, we were winning that fight vs CP, we had 35+ still... I saw a lot more purple then white. But meh... Props to TLP!

Whatever helps your members stay in your clan.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

We'll get off each others nuts when you get off my topic.

Thanks

(It's funny because we're not on each others nuts)

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Good Trip, I Could Only Come For 1 Fight, Had to go out n stuff for halloween with mates round town ! was epic night,

i was there for when we rushed new gate, and then hit chaotic south, (but they was in single) and we wrecked both,

The IR fight looked like fun on the vids/pics wish i would of been there, got some loot, or whatever really,

i just read every post by all clans, i dont see what MM cherping in for, but i respect TLP for atlast keeping this CP Topic clan, but i dont see the point in IR doing this, If IR made a post, CP dont go in flaming 100%, they will accept the loses, and bounce back the week after, like we did on this glorious weekend fight.

Thanks for the fight, IR,

See You Next Week Hopefully.

~ Ryan

~ Ranqe x

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME