Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is 100vs100 a good idea on p2p plateau?

Manaana

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other clan would have the same disadvantages/advantages as you so why does it matter?

True that, but that isn't the question i asked. I don't think it's a good idea because it is a very unnatural warring scenario. You won't find any 2 clans fighting in that dense an area in pvp if they have more then 50, so 100vs100? waaaaaaat?!!

Ckyle3 posted somethign intelligent on another topic in clan discussion, cba to go and quote it.

The rules sound ok, but it would make more sense on classic, as classic is larger and requires tactics to win as well... Although I think the idea was to replicate fighting at dwarfs!

I think the rules are generally OK as well.

My post on foe boards -

Dave your comment is so **** - seriously. Facepalm.

1 def = ok

1 round = i would prefer 3, it makes more sense in terms of ironing out the luck factor.

Run in = ok

Dangerous = ok

Plat = what walli said [walli said plateau is stupid for a fullout]

Dung off = ok

summon off = i prefer off

Saturday and not sunday = sunday makes more sense

non negotiable = no

turrets is the only reasonable map for a war of this scale really as its the biggest by miles.

Classic is still better than plat because it makes you and your members think aswell.

Tbh though, as far as i can see mm will only want to full out when they have spy advantage lol... They had one for j cup and warred us, they didnt have one 6 weeks later ... R.I.P Zerg feces and declined the war, now they got a couple in again they declare...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

off topic but interesting none the less.

#TEAM-WALLI

turrets is the only reasonable map for a war of this scale really as its the biggest by miles.

Classic is still better than plat because it makes you and your members think aswell.

Tbh though, as far as i can see mm will only want to full out when they have spy advantage lol... They had one for j cup and warred us, they didnt have one 6 weeks later ... R.I.P Zerg feces and declined the war, now they got a couple in again they declare...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You're absolutely right, FOE's every loss can be narrowed down to a single deciding factor... spies! Thanks for clearing that up Walli

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You're absolutely right, FOE's every loss can be narrowed down to a single deciding factor... spies! Thanks for clearing that up Walli

*giggle* gotta admit, it is a bit of a dumb reason to decline a fullout war, but I do agree with you on the larger map front, although I'd say classic just because of personal preference.

i like jack but tbh, both jack and mark are plain stupid and retarded here lol...

where did i 1 say we lost as a result of you having a spy, and where did i say we have declined it if we have even declined it at all as a result of you having a spy.

yea thats right i didnt.. i simply said you only ever seem to be keen to fight us when you have one.

So good one mark, next please?

#TEAM-WALLI

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

In f2p a spy helps alot, in p2p it isn't that much use.

it is if you're clan knows what they're doing

but if ignorance is a factor, then i'd be scared as hell

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

i like jack but tbh, both jack and mark are plain stupid and retarded here lol...

where did i 1 say we lost as a result of you having a spy, and where did i say we have declined it if we have even declined it at all as a result of you having a spy.

yea thats right i didnt.. i simply said you only ever seem to be keen to fight us when you have one.

So good one mark, next please?

It just sounded from the way you wrote it that you were declining on that basis. I misinterpreted what you said, my bad.

Declare on MM, your rules. See if they accept.

this

i think they are scared no matter what the rules

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY