Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Is 100vs100 a good idea on p2p plateau?

Manaana

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be such a tight squeeze and a lag fest.

what map would be any different? Turrets is just as tight & we seen FOE v TLP on classic lol.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

i havnt been around past weekish but whoever is declining anything on plateau is an idiot and is just afraid because they cant rely on their own members to not dd.

people always say to tlp that all we do is walk around and auto cast.. thats cause the other teams dumbasses allow us to do so..

if you cant rely on your members to do what they are supposed to do then you should have no reason p2p fullouting in the first place.

now ima go read and find out who declared on who =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

i havnt been around past weekish but whoever is declining anything on plateau is an idiot and is just afraid because they cant rely on their own members to not dd.

people always say to tlp that all we do is walk around and auto cast.. thats cause the other teams dumbasses allow us to do so..

if you cant rely on your members to do what they are supposed to do then you should have no reason p2p fullouting in the first place.

now ima go read and find out who declared on who =D

lol ... ouch FOE

In P2P I find it's more of an individual effort, especially in a small map such as Plateau.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Dv vs TLP 3rounds plateau was about 70 vs 75 or something, no problems.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UihQmoVNZeU

the vid kinda shows the point all he does is autocast all the way thru it and every1 is just clumped lol

and yea alex jagex r dumb... on rs leader forums i asked about cc and they claimed wasnt worth it because only a couple of clans on rs can pull that many people...

I believe i saw roses kitsym doing work with his crystal bow...

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

a 100v100 will never show who's the best... It shows who got lucky.

Too much lag, too many rules... Just shut up already.

Wait what??? /facedesk, how else would you show which clan is better, n don't say fight in the wild because you know as well as I do it would be crashed my welfares or summin.

The man knows what he is talking about.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Wait what??? /facedesk, how else would you show which clan is better, n don't say fight in the wild because you know as well as I do it would be crashed my welfares or summin.

There IS no way to be a better clan.

You'd let in the same ******* members, you all do the same "techniques" when all it is... ISSS... DUN DUN DUNN...

Barrage and chin! Or better yet, in F2P. SCIMS PUSH! SPAM @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ THIS WILL DO A LOT!

No, no clan is better. They either have the numbers, or the lucky pixelated ****-ups Jagex calls a game. I honestly don't think any clan is better then another, if someone's requirements move to 95 every stat. And in a 100v100 against a clan with 50 people with 99 HP, and 94 mage. Another 50 with 99 Range, 90 range. They still havr a chance to win because of the random piles and the luck factor.

Nothing in Runescape takes skill...

EDIT: Especially a 100v100, it's a huge lag fest that Runescapes servers cannot handle. Some people do not show up, and you run into the opposing clan without even realizing it getting 1-banged because it lags so badly you can't eat.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

EDIT: Especially a 100v100, it's a huge lag fest that Runescapes servers cannot handle. Some people do not show up, and you run into the opposing clan without even realizing it getting 1-banged because it lags so badly you can't eat.

I've been in a lot of 100v100s, and while I'm not disputing that the damage is all random luck, it's not the unbearable lag fest you make it out to be either :ohmy: The only fight that actually lagged my comp was the Red Vs Blue

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I've been in a lot of 100v100s, and while I'm not disputing that the damage is all random luck, it's not the unbearable lag fest you make it out to be either :ohmy: The only fight that actually lagged my comp was the Red Vs Blue

You have a sick computer doe.

haxed comp obv

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Mark sold people for his computer

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice