Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

wtf

KJ`R4in F4ll

wtf - title says it all

On a more serious note, this isn't first time I hear about a clan bringing a kid with 40 defence. Its gay and whatnot, I personally don't even see 30 defence as pure. However, we cannot change the way a clan looks at this game and if they don't see its wrong to bring a kid with 40 defence, then nothing can actually be done about it. Seen so many topics that reminds about this one TBH.

All I can say is take it as it comes, I'm pretty sure that 40 defence will be seen as pure soon or later. If you go 3 years back and tell kids that 30 defence would be accept as pure they do laugh, so don't laugh when I say 40 defence will be seen as pure soon or later.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

All we can blame is our selfs for this ****,

Personally i wana smack CHATOIC yes i said it, your the f*cking 1st clan to accept a straight up 35 def nub with barrow gloves, grats you might start another trend?

Seriously their has to be a big change.

Maybe Pur3 Kide remembers, but i lead a pretty bad masser clan in 2007, Vital revenge. I was like 14 didin't know sht didin't care, but i only accepted 25 def, but let kids with 45 def fight with us, looks like a joke then? and i even let 30 def fight, and back then every 1 was like ohh 30 def ur a failed clan gtfo.

Way i see it, jagex pro lured every 1.

Hc's is over 25 def, making u want 30 instead of 26-29. Gg lure #1

Turmoil? wow ur rich u buy it and u still think your good? But you need 30 def?

Owel pure world is pure world, just wait 5 years and their will be no pures, and HF will have some competition from Foe's 45 def unit, and Mm's Legendary granite pures.

I have said this over years and i will always say it,

You got def BECAUSE

A. you failed pure, cool go restart.

b. you can't pk with 1 def need the slightess advantage to win

c.You dun give a sht about rs, got def in ur pure clan, and your leader let you stay so cool? now every 1 else folowed you.

-Can't wait to see how this post is going to hit me back from every ones elses thoughts.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

All we can blame is our selfs for this ****,

Personally i wana smack CHATOIC yes i said it, your the f*cking 1st clan to accept a straight up 35 def nub with barrow gloves, grats you might start another trend?

Seriously their has to be a big change.

Maybe Pur3 Kide remembers, but i lead a pretty bad masser clan in 2007, Vital revenge. I was like 14 didin't know sht didin't care, but i only accepted 25 def, but let kids with 45 def fight with us, looks like a joke then? and i even let 30 def fight, and back then every 1 was like ohh 30 def ur a failed clan gtfo.

Way i see it, jagex pro lured every 1.

Hc's is over 25 def, making u want 30 instead of 26-29. Gg lure #1

Turmoil? wow ur rich u buy it and u still think your good? But you need 30 def?

Owel pure world is pure world, just wait 5 years and their will be no pures, and HF will have some competition from Foe's 45 def unit, and Mm's Legendary granite pures.

I have said this over years and i will always say it,

You got def BECAUSE

A. you failed pure, cool go restart.

b. you can't pk with 1 def need the slightess advantage to win

c.You dun give a sht about rs, got def in ur pure clan, and your leader let you stay so cool? now every 1 else folowed you.

-Can't wait to see how this post is going to hit me back from every ones elses thoughts.

Buttanus. Gtfo.

There was a separate topic for this.

tmapw.png

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TH IS MY ONE

Blame EOP

- 34 defence got accepted (LOL)

- 31 Defence going to get accepted.

OT: no

I'd say we've done a good job so far making them go to another site. :)

Fact. The amount of addy in EOP is increasing daily though.. Which is utterly disgusting.