Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FatalitYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyYyY

Ssj4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should waited another 10seconds before crashing our fight vs. EoP, think we had them :).

Well done Fatality, keep those numbers high ;).

There were a lot more CP than EOP When we rushed in, sorry for crashing your fight, we had a favor to repay.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Was a fun trip :)

And I saw when TLP re-rushed the fight and helped us clear CX, thanks for that :) I was in the middle of a bunch of blue capes at one point and didn't get attacked.

Thank you, at least one Fi saw that our entire 40+ ppl charged back...we ran through FI to the more NW hill while Fi stayed on NE clearing the CX there. We cleared the NW side.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

You should waited another 10seconds before crashing our fight vs. EoP, think we had them :).

Well done Fatality, keep those numbers high ;).

You would have won, easily, sorry for that. They crashed 3 of our fights 15 seconds after they started so we needed a little payback, I'm sure CP understands, but once again, sorry that we ruined your fight.

@Fuh my life we aren't proud of crashing quite honestly, and I wish we didn't ruin CP's chance to beat the mains, but hopefully your leadership can understand.

15zs5ro.jpg