Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Make Money Online (Training From Your Favourite Guy)

P0ke N Die

Don't register on ShareCash unless you want to be my affiliate, you can go and register on your own if you want but that means you can't re-register as my affiliate. Only my affiliates make the big bucks

What's up guys, I'm not going to write a big topic about this but I will when I get the chance. Basically, there is a lot of money in CPA marketing if you have some free time and you have a general knowledge of the internet. On the network I use, I'm one of if not the best on there and so my training is priceless to you. I get thousands of messages asking me to sell an e-book or teach them how to do it, but I simply don't want to sell methods and information in an e-book. So I'm going to be setting up an affiliate training program where you sign up under my affiliate link and earn money. I earn 10% bonus of what you earn, you don't lose anything. So if you earn $1,000 - I earn $100 and you don't lose a penny.

Now you might ask, how much could you be earning? Well personally I'm able to earn around $350 per day when I have the time to do so. It takes quite a bit of time and planning though and right now I can't because of college. When I started off, I was earning $20 per day in my first week, $50 per day after that, then $100 and so on. I'll be able to teach you all of my tips, tricks and methods and help you get a healthy earning online.

The requirements for this would be...

• Verified PayPal account (Your bank account linked to your paypal, you could use your parents)
  • Relatively fast internet connection
  • Relatively good computer
  • A lot of free time
  • Dedication
  • Relatively computer smart (not an idiot)

So obviously you guys would like to see proof. I've been doing this for a while and overall, I've earned over $20,000 online as of the 12th of October 2010. Here's a paypal payment that I got a few months ago when I was working pretty hard and had the spare time, it was over the summer...

eleqtriq.jpg

The reason I'm doing this is because I've earned a lot but I'm pretty busy with college now. I'd like to have a steady income from affiliate earnings and I'd be able to teach you guys everything you need to know. Would anybody be interested?

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I didn't make $20,000 in a month, I made $20,000 over a few months doing it on and off. What possible resaon would I have for lying? I don't own the network, and thousands of other people do. I've got a few swiftirc affiliates right now but I didn't really bother teaching them much because I was busy at the time. They have all been paid.

ripwy.jpg

I'm very willing in knowing, although substantially paid already. I find it rather fun to learn some new techniques on how to make some quick money. I also have a GF who I'd love to teach this too, as she has just been laid off. We'd both be signing under you, so we'd be some quick cash. You know where to find me.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Yeah but the thing is have you ACTUALLY got any REAL money out of it. Most of this kinda stuff are fake and waste of time. I haven't seen one that actually redeems money.

I'm sitting in my room with 50mb broadband, Dell xps 6100/650, 35" widescreen, my laptop, new copy of black ops and a very big bank statement and I bought it all myself. And I'm not willing to tutor anybody who just wants to understand how it works, I'm only going to tutor people who are commited and need/want the money.

ripwy.jpg

By sharing it with others aren't you encouraging (future) competitors to eat into your market?

And how much computer knowledge do I need, and how good of a computer/internet?

And i would like to learn, but considering all things, I'm not counting on being picked.

fake&gay

TH IS MY ONE

By sharing it with others aren't you encouraging (future) competitors to eat into your market?

And how much computer knowledge do I need, and how good of a computer/internet?

And i would like to learn, but considering all things, I'm not counting on being picked.

No I'm not, there are many different niches that I'll be giving out and my affiliates can pick and choose. The methods that I get traffic by are not saturated and even with 10-20 people they still wouldn't be. I'll be speaking to people over IRC in a few days so reply if you are interested.

ripwy.jpg