Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What defines a lpc,mpc,and hpc clan now?

Pugwest

Over the years the Term's change'd, so any 1 explain what a serious LPC MPC AND HPC clan is to me now?

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

lpc if ur pulls suck, mpc if ur pulls are decent, hpc if u pull alot

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

if pulls are the case,

Why is Complexity #lpc pulling over 50,

And every clan pulling 25-40 Mpc? im confused.

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

A variety of reasons :D

CP is MPC but the only one who regularly competes with HPC

CX was LPC but regularly competed with MPC and rarely HPC's unlike other LPC's. I think they still are.

FI is HPC but doesn't regularly pull around the range as the normal HPC's.

I think :D

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Low is a joke, they will accept a 99 maxed pure.

Mid is someone who lowers their requirements for more members.

High is someone who has their requirements high because they get daily applications.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

Reqs/clan averages

cpr ir carnage all these clans with 90+avgs are high lvled idk why they insist on calling themselves med.

if your saying pulls is what makes you a high/med/low lvl clan you are stupid

Ty always new their was a smart guy in the crowd

----- Clan history -----
aucsi0.jpg

Reqs/clan averages

cpr ir carnage all these clans with 90+avgs are high lvled idk why they insist on calling themselves med.

(17:37:26) -RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [C] Carnage (http://carnage-rs.org/) | Members: 68 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness28 | Homeworld: 48 | [Averages] Cmb: 78.98/83.33;

We call ourselves med because our average combat lvl is in the med area.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

LMFAO! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, leech you boss :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Now a days lpc/mpc/hpc aren't all about levels, you can place a clan in either category in F2p/P2p by knowing their average pull in both F2p/P2p, at the end its what stop mpc clans from breaking into the hpc league. IR, CPR and Carnage might all have high average levels but compared to FOE, MM, EOP and TLP pull, average, requirement, overall activity and clan history I would still say they aren't HPC. They got a history as mpc and their average levels doesn't change on this, becoming hpc is something you got to work for and somehow make part of your history.

Clan history and pulls defines whatever if the clan is lpc, mpc or hpc. Although I would still MM is hpc if they slumped and started to pull 40 with their great clan history it would take years with low ass pull before I would stop seeing them as hpc. Its 3AM and I can't think clear thanks to.... Still hope you get the point :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Low is a joke, they will accept a 99 maxed pure.

Mid is someone who lowers their requirements for more members.

High is someone who has their requirements high because they get daily applications.

I'd never considered it in that way before, but this does make the most sense.

Reqs/clan averages

(17:37:26) -RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: [C] Carnage (http://carnage-rs.org/) | Members: 68 | Type: F2P & P2P | Time: America & Europe | Cape: Wilderness28 | Homeworld: 48 | [Averages] Cmb: 78.98/83.33;

mms avg combat level is 79.

the avg defence level in mm in 3-4. keep in mind 20 def isn't rank so that lowers combat levels in the ml. so what clan do you think has the higher cmb level?

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Reqs/clan averages

79 combat f2p is 3 levels below a maxed 60 attack pure with 1 defence. I wouldn't quite call that med.

fdvo0z.png

Depends on pulls, if your clan pulls <25 traditionally your a LPC, 25-50 your a MPC, 50+ your a HPC. Key word is traditionally, say C has a growth spurt for a month and starts pulling 60 for a bit, there still a MPC untill they get known for pulling 60, then there a HPC... It just kinda happens, there isnt a formula. You know you have progressed up the ladder when other people consider you as a HPC or w/e.

Who cares, its another pointless debate much like the is 30 def pure bs, w/e is w/e.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg