Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Less PvP/BH Worlds

penguinz0

I already lagged a ton when there were like 6 worlds for f2p... now I don't even stop lagging until I am halfway to castle. I can't even imagine what makes them think it's a good idea to eliminate as many PK worlds as possible, especially when it's impossible to use them to RWT anymore...

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

They took a great thing and ruined, though I should have seen it coming, considering they did the same thing when old BH came out and then PvP worlds.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

• 2 months later...

Jagex really just fails. THey dont understand the mistakes they have made. Similar to Pure Community, it aint going to get better :X

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

• 2 years later...