Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[>Corrupt Pures<] F2P Pk Trip 11/2010

Leech

This was a bad bad bad day for pure clanning.

sup eop member posing as a foe member

listen, apparently you don't understand how cp works, we don't ask everyone to say anything or do anything, its the opposite, we prefer not to have had this pull but we never even knew we would get this amount ourselves

i really don't see how "hur you only have had 1 fight" qualifies as an insult, im pretty sure Cp's had so much more wars than everyone else stuck in the middle of the pack in the past month or so

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lets kill some random mains and think theyre eop mains

<[EoP]Milky> If CX joins CP, they'll make the same mistake DP made when they closed into FI.

<[EoP]Milky> Now the entire DP leadership is in EoP, except for the ones who quit rs.

<[EoP]Milky> After a few days/maybe 1 or 2 weeks, they'll realise how **** the clan/community really is.

<[EoP]Milky> The reason EoP is a great success atm, is because we learn from the past.

<[EoP]Milky> We look at the mistakes we made in the past, learn from them, and fix them, which is why we went from pulling 30s to 80s back in march.

<[EoP]Milky> I belive CX should to, and not repeat what happened with DP and FI.

<[EoP]Milky> Runescape is a game, and games are meant for you to have fun.

<[EoP]Milky> Not sit in safezone all weekend and get crashed.

<[EoP]Milky> Right now, EoP is #2 in both servers.

<[EoP]Milky> With 10 or more CX apps, I believe we will make it to #1 in F2P, and compete with FOE for #1 in P2P.

<[EoP]Milky> You will be part of the #1 clan, and part of the reason why we got to #1. That's how I see it.

<[EoP]Milky> Think about it. Think about whether you want to play this game and have fun, sitting at the top, or if you want to lose and crashed by higher clans.

<[EoP]Milky> EoP has the greatest leadership, the greatest community, #1 in matched opts wars, whether it's a 5v5 mini-war or a 70vs70 prep war.

<[EoP]Milky> I think you already know that though, so good luck with your decicision and very sorry to hear about CX's closure.

<[EoP]Milky> If you have any questions/concerns, or if you wanna talk to me via Vent/Ts, PM me on IRC ([EoP]Milky or PCR)

Hi Milky

@Liggy - Once again, who are you lol I've never even heard of you. And why? Because you lost :s? It happens :S You probably experience it in the real world :\

@Rhys - Clearly you have no idea what your talking about, a bit of Complexity members joined CP to give us a boost from last weeks trip :D

@Vanish - And quite a few other fights. If i can recall you didn't get any ;s? Im sorry lad :(

So now I have to be heard of by kid in CP to be apart of this site? Ok...

Might know my old rsn as Peee Vee Pee if you were around back then, Divinity and Epidemic.

Hi.

Drunk Has obviously been playing way longer than you.

CP was founded in 05, way before DY and E.

He is probably one of the best leaders in the game.

Btw

You're dumb

Gf EOP.

Gf FOE. Respect

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

See you guys in two weeks, we'll see who is pulling 100 then is when we knock you back into #5.

Also, to the guy a few comments who said Epidemic v2? catch a grip of yourself, CP will never come close to Epidemic. Get a reality check.
i100100imainsiglq0.png

Eop in this thread reminds me of some terrible Saturday morning cartoon villain that every time he loses he goes " SEE YOU NEXT WEEK" and vanishes to thin air back to their lair to say how stupid Cp is and get all their junky assistants to agree with him and plan out their next attack against Cp

We'll take everyone's criticism because we try to be fair, but this straight out flaming is just not fair to us since we don't want to be anything that's screwed the pure world up like you guys think we are scheming

We'll enjoy today and this week and say we were the best but work for the next and the next no matter the result it won't change our attitudes

Been talking to some of the new CP members, basically CP leadership is trying to brainwash them that they are always gonna have these pulls and are the #1 pure clan? Bollocks in my opinion.

You guys are on a high because Complexity basically merged with CP, don't flame me on this I know the whole story and it's not an official merge but in my eyes it's a merge.

See you guys in two weeks, we'll see who is pulling 100 then is when we knock you back into #5.

Also, to the guy a few comments who said Epidemic v2? catch a grip of yourself, CP will never come close to Epidemic. Get a reality check.

YouMad.jpg

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Wait how the hell do you go from barely pulling 50 to pulling 70 to pulling 100? Wtf? jumping like 30+ pulls each weekend? Well anyways nise job, doesn't look like you got much of a fight though :happy:

We been pulling 60s for the last 11 months......

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Hot **** oh man oh man badger #1

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Been talking to some of the new CP members, basically CP leadership is trying to brainwash them that they are always gonna have these pulls and are the #1 pure clan? Bollocks in my opinion.

You guys are on a high because Complexity basically merged with CP, don't flame me on this I know the whole story and it's not an official merge but in my eyes it's a merge.

YouMad.jpg

lol'd irl :biggrin:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures

well well well....it seemed like a boring trip... 100+ man pull and all you could get was 1 fight.

on a side note: more than the 50% percent of your topic is about how eop was "hiding" from you but tbh why do you guys wish to fight a clan that pulled 30-40 less than you?

what a stupid question, you should be asking yourself that.

9kqihk.png

well [CP]Peter said to me earlier that you guys peaked at 113 and drunk said earlier that 30cx apps came to the trip which means 83cp out of thier 73man ml came? doesnt make sense. How many invites and mains did u have this week.cause ik u had 27 invites last week plus mains added to the cc

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

well [CP]Peter said to me earlier that you guys peaked at 113 and drunk said earlier that 30cx apps came to the trip which means 83cp out of thier 73man ml came? doesnt make sense. How many invites and mains did u have this week.cause ik u had 27 invites last week plus mains added to the cc

Glad you enjoy our topic.

r9il54.png

2lwpsoy.jpg

your edge pic made me lols.

was the pre trip hitting guards with def mode on :S?

Seems a bit stupid of you in my honest opinion to seem so cocky after 1 trip that can be noted in a topic in over a year lol, i feel sorry for your arseholes in a few weeks when the bandwaggon breaks down and eop do what they do best and crash the **** out of you lol.

#TEAM-WALLI

your edge pic made me lols.

was the pre trip hitting guards with def mode on :S?

Seems a bit stupid of you in my honest opinion to seem so cocky after 1 trip that can be noted in a topic in over a year lol, i feel sorry for your arseholes in a few weeks when the bandwaggon breaks down and eop do what they do best and crash the **** out of you lol.

complain if butt hurt :confused:

foe cant take a loss

thanks for the fight though :) i just hate when people get angry because they lose 1 v 1 glad to see your enjoy our topic! :biggrin:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures