Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Slumping

Sniping

Slumps just a word other clans use to bring down your clans morale.

But a more on topic answer, exactly what Solo said. No one knows a clan more than the people actually leading it.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

A slump is a slump when all ranks of clan believe it is a slump, otherwise it is not a slump.

What Solo said, clan not slumping until the ranks leading the clan thinks they're in a slump. Who the fúck knows a clan better than its own ranks?

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

A slump is a slump when all ranks of clan believe it is a slump, otherwise it is not a slump.

What Solo said, clan not slumping until the ranks leading the clan thinks they're in a slump. Who the fúck knows a clan better than its own ranks?

But what if the ranks are so washed up in other ranks propaganda that they too believe they are doing fine? Would it be the positive attitude of the ranks that would keep a clan from achieving slump status?

But what if the ranks are so washed up in other ranks propaganda that they too believe they are doing fine? Would it be the positive attitude of the ranks that would keep a clan from achieving slump status?

**** just got deep.

am0ns.jpg

Do senior members have the power to hide posts or is a moderator ninjaring the **** out of me right now.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

To some point yeah. Even the ranks will get frustrated with the trips once the clan actually hit a slump and they'll obviously have to change the structure of the clan to get out of it.

You cannot judge a clan by few weekends whatever if they're slumping or not. It takes months with low pull before you can class clan as slumping. Hell clans can have several off weeks and suddenly be back owning **** up.

I class slump as something the clan cannot come out of within few weeks.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Do senior members have the power to hide posts or is a moderator ninjaring the **** out of me right now.

Senior members can hide/edit peoples posts.

am0ns.jpg

Learn something new everyday :whistling:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Learn something new everyday :whistling:

Sorry had to do it

am0ns.jpg

Slumping is a categorical description of an area of techniques for the forming of glass by applying heat to the point where the glass will soften. The increasing fluidity of the glass with temperature causes the glass to 'slump' into or onto the mold under the force of gravity.

Glass is most commonly heated in an oven, often using glass in a sheet form and 'slumping' it over a form or into a mold. Molds are generally made of high temperature plaster, clay coated with plaster or another release agent, graphite, sand mixed with a bonding agent, steel, stainless steel or other materials. At the point where the glass has achieved the desired form the heat is quickly vented and the temperature reduced to prevent further movement of the glass and then it is stabilized at its respective annealing temperature and annealed.

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Slightly off topic but does anyone else think slumps are kind of... enjoyable? I found them pretty fun because it's like your clan stripped down to its bare core, none of the hoppers and just an awesome close knit and organised community.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Slightly off topic but does anyone else think slumps are kind of... enjoyable? I found them pretty fun because it's like your clan stripped down to its bare core, none of the hoppers and just an awesome close knit and organised community.

I know what you are saying, but I dont consider that a slump, its probably the most enjoyable part of being in a clan imo.

am0ns.jpg