Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Slumping

Sniping

Slightly off topic but does anyone else think slumps are kind of... enjoyable? I found them pretty fun because it's like your clan stripped down to its bare core, none of the hoppers and just an awesome close knit and organised community.

Thats called Malice and CPR.

OT: A slump can be of two sorts, an activity slump or a recruitment slump in my opinion. An activity slump is where members have either lost morale due to bad events, heavy loses, hackings, and similar trials and tribulations which may overtake them but an activity slump can also be generated via IRL stuff in which case you have the mature based clans who depending on the lifestyle of the members can either never suffer said slump or may have very small slumps however due to the nature of the group its highly unlikely. However with a younger base you have parents, summer school, holidays, school, after school events, and just general immaturity which sets a bad vibe.

As for a recruitment slump, its where for whatever reason your supply of recruits has dried up and ceases to exist. At this point its just a matter of uprooting and looking for a fresh batch of recruits, and continue on with the leader promoting recruitment and similar. However this shortage of applications once replenished could lead to a quality slump where due to the new batch of recruits who perhaps may not be as experienced in clanning could lead to a small lack of quality, however that is quickly fixed.

Off Topic: lol at Senne getting defensive "omg guys we aren't slumping".

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

when a clan falls below the radar, below their general ability rank

imo FI is in a slump atm, where they have fallen behind their old rivals and competition in numbers, and

have been doing so for several months now. still a f2p and p2p matched opts powerhouse though, just

lack numbers. have shown they can be great with them when they got crazy a couple months back pulling

80-90s

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Doesn't matter what others think. If your clan is still having fun, you're playing the game correctly. A slump is something that leads into closure in which nobody is having fun.

For example; FI. Don't know how long people have said this but like EOP call them "slumptality". The only time FI "slumped" was when their pulls dropped, they have a huge member core that still has fun so I do not believe they are slumping. Don't take any offense FI, was using you as an example and I love you all.

Slumping has 2 different definitions, one to the public and one to the inner part of the clan.

Hope you see what I mean, if not, **** it.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

when pure clans call mains to rush their enemy and fight with them

Are you suggesting that the welfs that attack MM on a daily basis 2 seconds before fights are actually instructed to do so from a pure clan? :O I thought it was just a coincidence!

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

its hard to believe pulling 50 is slumping now, i just wouldn't see slumping be as prominent as back then

EVERY clan that is on the top 7 now, has been open for 3+ years, and all have bounced back from whatever it was keeping them out, do we call them slumps because of the standard? Yes, but fundamentally i just don't see how not pulling 70 for 3 weeks is a slump because that's been happening all year and we've seen ranks fluctuate constantly this yeah that we can say few clans have truly been consistent

I would say when a clan's core base/leaders are leaving and inactive would be a slump. This would obviously lead to lower pulls/closure.

But lower pulls don't mean clan is slumping in my opinion if they still have their core group/base and active leadership, and are having fun without the usual clan hoppers in their clan, then they aren't slumping.

However an EXTREMELY dramatic drop in pulls can also be classified as a slump.