Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Users Phishing.

Omni

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The user is going around as ranks in clans or random names -

Example -

(00:59:44) * milk set mode: +v jake652

(00:59:54) <+jake652> Good Luck

(00:59:56) * jake652 (~638t39@Swift-F1BFDA58.bbr0.bncrpa.npacc.net) has left #pa

(00:55:51) * ChanServ set mode: +b *!*@Swift-F1BFDA58.bbr0.bncrpa.npacc.net(00:55:51) * Logan|Blue-Stanger was kicked by ChanServ (User has been banned from the channel)

Thank god this is an idiot or it could be much harder to deal with, please keep an eye out.

Hahaha, I've seen that hostmask around #Chaotic alot. I have a rank KB him and Lawson everytime.

[Z]Lawson is ~ZLawson@Swift-43A69FB2.bb.sky.com * [Z]Lawson

(20:16:57) * [Ch]Duval`Away set mode: +b *!*@Swift-43A69FB2.bb.sky.com

(20:16:57) * Hiiiiiiii was kicked by [Ch]Duval`Away (No reason given)

Codie, Your a retard how else do you expect me to get into your channel to asks for preps/minis [Z] is banned #Zenith is chanbanned [Z]Lawson is on ban?

And if your really going to look at one person from a clan and judge the whole clan then your seriously stupid, i guess the whole of chaotic is 35defence then? and Chaotic members sent out a phishing link to our Irc/Forums and hacked 6 members so say ****.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Example -

(00:59:56) * jake652 (~638t39@Swift-F1BFDA58.bbr0.bncrpa.npacc.net) has left #pa

(00:55:51) * ChanServ set mode: +b *!*@Swift-F1BFDA58.bbr0.bncrpa.npacc.net(00:55:51) * Logan|Blue-Stanger was kicked by ChanServ (User has been banned from the channel)

Thank god this is an idiot or it could be much harder to deal with, please keep an eye out.

Hahaha, I've seen that hostmask around #Chaotic alot. I have a rank KB him and Lawson everytime.

Codie, Your a retard how else do you expect me to get into your channel to asks for preps/minis [Z] is banned #Zenith is chanbanned [Z]Lawson is on ban?

And if your really going to look at one person from a clan and judge the whole clan then your seriously stupid, i guess the whole of chaotic is 35defence then? and Chaotic members sent out a phishing link to our Irc/Forums and hacked 6 members so say ****.

Ahh my first post on here in ages, feels good ^^.

Lol, obviously people are going to look back on Zenith for acts from logan, considering you accepted him way after this even started, and from what i've seen you still haven't even booted him? If you don't want your clan framed then you should probably get rid of logan and whoever else assists him with this. Until then, you're just going to be put all blame on and you can't do anything about it.

Example -

Ahh my first post on here in ages, feels good ^^.

Lol, obviously people are going to look back on Zenith for acts from logan, considering you accepted him way after this even started, and from what i've seen you still haven't even booted him? If you don't want your clan framed then you should probably get rid of logan and whoever else assists him with this. Until then, you're just going to be put all blame on and you can't do anything about it.

(19:46:32) <@[Z]Lawson> !clan blue stanger

(19:46:34) -Vectra[01]- ** (ERROR): The username "blue_stanger" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

Logan has been booted from Zenith.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

(19:46:34) -Vectra[01]- ** (ERROR): The username "blue_stanger" was not found in RSHSC clan database.

nice to see a leader stepping up and doing something about this

Join Corrupt Pures

nice to see a leader stepping up and doing something about this

facepalm.gif

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

I feel the Drama bug coming on.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Example -

It's called through PM lawson. And if you're in there to ask for mini's and other events, why do you NEVER ask us for events? I see your hostmask leaving and joining all the time. And why pm me sht talk if you're asking for a mini? I just don't see the logic in your excuse. How can you prove that Chaotic phished 6 members of your clan? Can you show me any proof at all that they're Chaotic members? Last I checked Zenith members were the ones being caught throwing around phishing links, and as Roman says, all the blame is going to rest on Zenith. Untill you get rid of every member in your clan that phishes, all the blame will stay with Zenith. And I know you aren't going to boot the only good rank in your clan lol. 35 DEFENCE FOR THE WIN W00000T@@!@!

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

******* immature cunts honestly

so sick of 10 year old kids in this pure community anymore.

It's not even the pure community wtf am I saying, i'm sure mains go around phishing eachother too.

And the same thing happened to me, as it happend to Drunk. It's obviously other pure clans doing it to eachother, not some random ass little kid.

They hack the account, and pm the leader. Happened to two of my members, very unfortuant. Pretty sure it was that blue stanger ****** too.

blue stangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Idiots deleting my post. Like I said, Use common sense not to click the link. But don't be harping people for what they do in there free time. Its immature yes, but he chose to be that way. Next time don't enter your password onto a site not safe, and watch the links. Easy as that.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png