Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Does the main leader of your clan

Sniping

i love how the cp dude rated explained how the ranks looked irl and if they had a gf lol

lots of girls call me conceeded, idk why

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love how the cp dude rated explained how the ranks looked irl and if they had a gf lol

...conceited?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Duval 19 years old - has a gf - cool kid. Somehow manages to get on 1-2.5 hours a day.

Duval is no cool kid, hes a pro ethug. ethug winner 2010 summer awards! and hes on about 7hours a day.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Drunk - Probably level 2 at school, 1-6 with 1 being highest, doesn't log on too much.

Chain - No idea, good looking irl, okay girlfriend, but he's on rs loads.

Honey - Most likely level 1, he's been on Runescape for 3 hours in the last month, maybe on the forums for 5. Athlete of the year last year, dunno how you can be a no life and get that :o

Chad - Most likely level 1, 8 pak hot girlfriend and all. Complications have stopped him from playing RS lately, before that he didn't play much either.

Lots of members who don't play scape much either such as me and Zoom. Retired associate at 14 ftw!!

I say our leaders don't spend much time on RS, but their co-operation with eachother keeps the clan succesful.

:blush: you got it all in 1 sir

2lchhx.png

zenith

apps r open

pure annihilation

apps r open w/ <5 defense, 80+ stat

OH WAIT.

How active your main leader is determines how well your entire clan is going to do. This applies a crap load for teams with less than 30 members. 1 leader = 30 members. I think this is the ratio that a good leader should be able to handle, all by himself. Going past this point, this is when co-leaders are needed. Co-Leaders, Warlords, Trip Leaders, Event Organizers = useless people, doing work the main leader should be doing but is too lazy or does not care enough.

Pure Annihilation!

amusing how the pattern is forming then and no1 realises.

look at what these clans who have posted have achieved and then look at their answers.

The clan who says they have the biggest nerd "computer programme" going who is on 24/7 has been one of the must successful clans on rs, then u have the others who say our leaders neva on they well too cool.. who have achieved next to **** all over the years.

Simple as this, look at the clans who has had the major success and then look at the answers to this question and its obvious lol. What i also find is how much more active these so called "cool kids ranks" who are too cool for rs and dont play at all when there is a sniff of success. It is evident in around 3 or 4 clans that i can see.

I said @TLP-no because Cory and Jason are both pretty oldschool and have lots of other stuff to do. So they arent no lifers but they go to a trip now and then (once or more a week, so not inactive).. If you have 2 good leaders and 3 good HC's there is no need for 1 leader to no-life right?

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Drunk - Probably level 2 at school, 1-6 with 1 being highest, doesn't log on too much.

Honey - Most likely level 1, he's been on Runescape for 3 hours in the last month, maybe on the forums for 5. Athlete of the year last year, dunno how you can be a no life and get that :o

Chad - Most likely level 1, 8 pak hot girlfriend and all. Complications have stopped him from playing RS lately, before that he didn't play much either.

Lots of members who don't play scape much either such as me and Zoom. Retired associate at 14 ftw!!

I say our leaders don't spend much time on RS, but their co-operation with eachother keeps the clan succesful.

Councils keep CP running behind the sence

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

13th r4nger

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

...conceited?

idk what it means so i can't spell it :mellow:

#jocks

Councils keep CP running behind the sence

topic is MAIN leaders, eric

#jocks

I can honestly say that I do not know. I'm not too aware of Josh's/Ryan's personal lives, so I can't make an assumption. To answer your second question, no. Lawson, Ryan and Josh each play an essential role and are great. It would hurt the clan if one of them went inactive, but I'm sure the other two would keep it alive and running.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

goop hasn't seen outside for 20 years

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Shawn has a life some what..or he makes it seem like he does. o.0

Nah its all a front

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

w0w2many and t7emon arrow are the two most inactive leaders in runescape. Goop is a blatant homosexual and Solo is an obvious virgin, so i doubt either have much of a social life B)

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

Bryan, when his skinny jeans let him, is pretty active during the week.

Ryan is active, when he doesn't have sports/etc to deal with

Asher has the most powerfulest computer in this whole community.

Lol gtfo Loki.

Nah, if me or Ryan have things irl we have to do our HCs/Warlords/Asher are more than capable taking care of things without us. All of our leadership is experienced enough to continue things w/o us babying them, they know what needs to get done and how to go about it.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Bryan, when his skinny jeans let him, is pretty active during the week.

Ryan is active, when he doesn't have sports/etc to deal with

Asher has the most powerfulest computer in this whole community.

Lol gtfo Loki.

Nah, if me or Ryan have things irl we have to do our HCs/Warlords/Asher are more than capable taking care of things without us. All of our leadership is experienced enough to continue things w/o us babying them, they know what needs to get done and how to go about it.

TBH I need this, me and Sam got IRL issues atm, and noone to pick up the slack =\

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg