Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Does the main leader of your clan

Sniping

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drunk - Probably level 2 at school, 1-6 with 1 being highest, doesn't log on too much.

Chain - No idea, good looking irl, okay girlfriend, but he's on rs loads.

Honey - Most likely level 1, he's been on Runescape for 3 hours in the last month, maybe on the forums for 5. Athlete of the year last year, dunno how you can be a no life and get that :o

Chad - Most likely level 1, 8 pak hot girlfriend and all. Complications have stopped him from playing RS lately, before that he didn't play much either.

Lots of members who don't play scape much either such as me and Zoom. Retired associate at 14 ftw!!

I say our leaders don't spend much time on RS, but their co-operation with eachother keeps the clan succesful.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

13th R4nger is really a computer program created by Etho.

EDIT: @Alex - Sadly no... Speshls is exploring the world outside the window. I told him not to do it because it's cold out there, but he wouldn't listen.

:confused:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Lol @ Jack

I don't log on RuneScape during the week at all unless there is a prep when I'm needed. I go on the weekend for about 5 hours max. I'm way too busy with university and work to log on during the week and I've pretty much lost all interest.

I'm studying Computer Science so alot of my courses are online, so I tend to be on IRC + forums for about a **** load hours a day working. But no RuneScape at all.

Same goes for all other EOP leaders.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

The best tactic would to be like goop and have whatever it is that keeps his nick on all the time, think it's a bnc, and have it automatically pm people crap. Gives the impression of his presence without him being there.

An example of a leader not needing to be on the time and still having great success.

in cp our ranks just afk i think in irc.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

amusing how the pattern is forming then and no1 realises.

look at what these clans who have posted have achieved and then look at their answers.

The clan who says they have the biggest nerd "computer programme" going who is on 24/7 has been one of the must successful clans on rs, then u have the others who say our leaders neva on they well too cool.. who have achieved next to **** all over the years.

Simple as this, look at the clans who has had the major success and then look at the answers to this question and its obvious lol. What i also find is how much more active these so called "cool kids ranks" who are too cool for rs and dont play at all when there is a sniff of success. It is evident in around 3 or 4 clans that i can see.

#TEAM-WALLI

It's needed, but not no life. If you just play the game normally, 2-4 hours a day, you're fine. As long as your members and other ranks (halfops) are active. Basically a reason to not depend on just one leader, it ends up ******* stuff over in the long run. I'm usually on for around 4 hours a day during school days, like 10-14 hours on weekends unless im doing something (lulscape4life)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Used to be on 24/7 quite literally 2-3 months ago all the time at the start of Chaotic.

Now I'm hardly ever on because of full time work / lecture. Only on sometimes for partial portions of the trip and weekday preps.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

amusing how the pattern is forming then and no1 realises.

look at what these clans who have posted have achieved and then look at their answers.

The clan who says they have the biggest nerd "computer programme" going who is on 24/7 has been one of the must successful clans on rs, then u have the others who say our leaders neva on they well too cool.. who have achieved next to **** all over the years.

Simple as this, look at the clans who has had the major success and then look at the answers to this question and its obvious lol. What i also find is how much more active these so called "cool kids ranks" who are too cool for rs and dont play at all when there is a sniff of success. It is evident in around 3 or 4 clans that i can see.

your jealous your not a cool kid :biggrin:

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Na, im the main leader and i think that a clan is made up of more than 1 person. I may lead but the clan works together as a whole.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i love how the cp dude rated explained how the ranks looked irl and if they had a gf lol

Duval 19 years old - has a gf - cool kid. Somehow manages to get on 1-2.5 hours a day.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?