Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Saturday :O

walli

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you're bad when you end in an hour, hop on your mains and constantly snipe Foe. It's like you're slumping or something.

Great fights cp!

I would have been all over you if you weren't a main who I couldn't attack.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

You know you're bad when you end in an hour, hop on your mains and constantly snipe Foe. It's like you're slumping or something.

Great fights cp!

You know your paranoid when you think every main out is just trying to kill you, kind of surprised you didn't say HF were sniping you! fyi there were 3 mm kids at the fight and we were there just for lulz hitting everyone. BTW: Ty for the corrupt dragon longsword ;)

Great fights cp!

You know your paranoid when you think every main out is just trying to kill you, kind of surprised you didn't say HF were sniping you! fyi there were 3 mm kids at the fight and we were there just for lulz hitting everyone. BTW: Ty for the corrupt dragon longsword ;)

Sadly every main out there was trying to kill me. Your whole cc full (Ckyle's) were there.

How's MM Jack? I bet you had more fun sniping us than your trip with MM. See you tomorrow little man, hopefully you won't be HF's nutuggers like you were last week.

Great fights cp!

Sadly every main out there was trying to kill me. Your whole cc full (Ckyle's) were there.

How's MM Jack? I bet you had more fun sniping us than your trip with MM. See you tomorrow little man, hopefully you won't be HF's nutuggers like you were last week.

The whole CC of... 5 people at most I think, the rest were people on lvl 20 scouts just watching it. N MM's awesome! See you tomorrow big guy :) I have my phone ready with HF's number in!

If our performance was so poor perhaps you should have given us a fight instead of your poor attempts at trolling us when we asked for you runin.

Had fun at the cluster, gj.

The few kids who come on their zerks to our trip either lost their pure or are old school and only get on for trips. These kids are in mith or addy...

>pure world

kinda wonderin what eop's mindset was today...dunno if they was all in it

no offence mm but where r u

cp, good fights i guess...kinda funny however when foe won a territory you'd book it leaving members to die, did that atleast 10 times, but its okay, you had atleast 10 mains+mm in cp capes, oh ya zenith too.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Todays trip was pretty legit, foe set out with 70-75 people but cp set out with 115 people.

i **** my pants, threw my bold ambitious plans out the window and went back to what we do best. Shafting mm.

sounded like you had fun :D good job boys :blush:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures