Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2011 Predictions

-Charlie-

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EOP will get they're range unit

lmfao. u suck everywhere u go

huh? im still cp wtf :blush:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

If old wild comes back New fail clans wont exist or will go back to being #5 clan. While the clans with experience and been top 3 for past 4-5years will take over and wont use clan wars anymore to fight.

The new leaderships of clans that were not even ranks when old wild was here will break down because they were 07 kids going to PHTP with no real ways on how to run a clan. We will all be happy and focusing more on killing fail mains then actual pure clans non stop.

Good bye 07-2010 hello 2006/2011

Also all the old clans Gpz, PD, AAO, Fearless, Hatred, Adversity, Golden Gods, EO, will all reopen.

Also just for the lol's EOP will turn there clan name back to Empire Of Pures instead of Eruption of Pures.

LOL! Who still plays this game

If old wild comes back New fail clans wont exist or will go back to being #5 clan. While the clans with experience and been top 3 for past 4-5years will take over and wont use clan wars anymore to fight.

The new leaderships of clans that were not even ranks when old wild was here will break down because they were 07 kids going to PHTP with no real ways on how to run a clan. We will all be happy and focusing more on killing fail mains then actual pure clans non stop.

Also all the old clans Gpz, PD, AAO, Fearless, Hatred, Adversity, Golden Gods, EO, will all reopen.

shut the **** up

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

shut the **** up

LoL i luh dis man

Also just for the lol's EOP will turn there clan name back to Empire Of Pures instead of Eruption of Pures..

shut the **** up

Who are you? Unless you actually know the clans back then do not quote me. Many people would agree with me back then it was a lot of fun and there were so many different types of clans which were amazing to have fun with.

101 sins you on dat dare retarded times cuzz

English please? Anyway what i said is not suppose to cause flame just very excited for the new updates. Sorry if you took my post as a insult.

Fatality and The Last Pures to improve in both servers. Corrupt Pures to carry on doing great in F2P and improving in P2P. Zenith to carry on gaining numbers and claiming higher in both servers. Control to claim slowly if they don't close. Mayhem Makers and Final Ownage Elite to carry on the same. Lower clans to close and some old clans like The Hatred to reopen.

ezreal_sprite_by_gnahzdivad-d52afck.png
Electriq • European West (EUW) • Gold Division IV Sejuani's Hunters

My Predictions If Wildness Returns

P2P:

1.Foe :Will hold this spot strong competition from TLP & MM

2.TLP: Will either hold this spot or go into a slight slump because of the return of TH

3.MM: As usual MM will make a huge comeback and sweep everyone for about 2 months

4.EOP: I feel like you've reached your peak and may lose numbers

5.FI: I heard you guys are planning an huge comeback be interesting to see if this happens

6.Carnage: Regain our numbers and hold #1 P2P Med however if wildness returns both leaders/founders will return & help out the current leaders and push for higher goals #1 P2P Med is boring

7 Zenith: Will continue to progress and give us some very good fights

8 Chaotic/WAR/CP: I really don't want to expect from you guys, but i don't expect anything amazing no offence hope you can prove me wrong

...... Can't think of any other clans worth mentioning but I want

DV,TGG,MALICE,DIVINITY,ULTIMATUM,ASCENDENCY,AAO,FEARLESS,CALAMITY,TH & A **** LOAD OF PURES TO RETURN but this is all very unlikely so who knows what will happen

slapktfo2.gif

FOE & MM: Will both be competing for #1, maybe other clans will come and challenge for a couple of weeks but these 2 will always be the main two.

EOP: Gain power, slump, gain power, slump etc as usual.

FI: Lost the power they had a year or so ago, don't see them going far.

TLP: Quiet, but they'll have fun like they always have, alot of experience here.

CP: Like TLP, have fun like they always do and have a very experienced leadership.

Don't see any other clans making it far, there to new and their leaderships are to un-experienced (if they are experienced there previous clans have most likely ended up closing anyway lol), will be interesting to say the least.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

Also just for the lol's EOP will turn there clan name back to Empire Of Pures instead of Eruption of Pures..

shut the **** up

Who are you? Unless you actually know the clans back then do not quote me. Many people would agree with me back then it was a lot of fun and there were so many different types of clans which were amazing to have fun with.

sorry it's just that you've been saying the same thing over and over you should take over the gypsy's job at varrock center cuz you good at reading the future

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• 2 weeks later...

Also just for the lol's EOP will turn there clan name back to Empire Of Pures instead of Eruption of Pures.

I have several quotes from you on the Control staff boards for motivation and inspiration. I often quote you during speeches before fights. You are like a god to us.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

kind of hard to predict but the first 2 months will make it more clear, right know i cant really tell with so many changes happening in clans. first we got tlp whos been doing great and getting a good amount of apps from the past 3 clans that recently closed. another is fi who got a big package of pures. We'll never know how things are for foe and mm, 1 day they can pull 50sh and the other 100.

I think it will go something like this.

f2p

1.foe/mm will always be fighting for #1

2.Eop/cp/tlp/fi - fi and tlp getting good amount of apps, cp having good past months pulling 100

+ eop trying to keep up

3. Ch/zenith/control - this will be fun to watch if wild comes back they'll have room to fight each other without getting crashed

Not to mention a good amount of old school members from each clan coming back, anything can happen tbh.

P2p

1.Foe/tlp i think tlp is ready to challenge foe for this spot now.

3.mm/fi again you'll never know mm's pulls and fi getting the opts now.

4,Eop who knows we'll try to step it up more now

5.ch/hy/z

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

P2P:

1) Foe/ MM

2) TLP/ Fi

3) EoP/ CP

4) Hysteria/ Zenith

F2P:

1) MM

2)Fi/Foe

3) TLP/ EoP

What it boils down to is the top 3 of Fatality, Mayhem Makers, and Final Ownage Elite, which is how it should be :)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

P2P

1.FOE/TLP - I think TLP will have a chance and will be ready to challenge FOE for this spot.

2.MM/FI - You'll never know what MM will pull, and FI been stepping it up with the opts atm.

3.EOP/CP - Both stepping it up in P2P, but imo EOP has the edge.

F2P

1.MM/FOE - Will always be fighting for #1.

2.CP - Will compete with FOE/MM if they keep pulling 90s etc.

3.EOP/FI/TLP - TLP and FI stepping it up in F2P atm and pulling pretty good too. You never know what's gonna happen.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team