Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trip times

-Rami

No, i have to arrange to go out with my friends early to do stuff with them if I attend RS trips, which i have been alot lately. If anything it should be put forward to help out the GMT kids ):

honestly 8:30 pm to 12pm, ******* stupid ass for us ):

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

No, stupid topic.

It's dumb that we moved trip times back... That only happened because MM switched to hide from FOE, and bunch of complacent ******* followed.

10 est = 4 am dutch times...

So no europeans would be at trip and also as far as it goes for america...

I'd much rather wake up early afternoon on the weekends, get some lunch, attend a FOE trip, and be going out around 6 pm or so...

IDK about you, but I have a social life.. I'm not on at 10 pm est on the weekends.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

You're stupid. Trip times will always be difficult for one group here and there. For us PST's example, I have to wakeup early as ****. If the trip times were at night (for the Western Hemisphere), lol there wouldn't be a Pure Community.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Wont happen lol Gmt will miss out

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You have to make it comfortable for all time zones. 10:00 est would be 3:00 gmt lol...

The times that are set now are pretty good for all time zones, so there's no need to change them, although sometimes I wish I was GMT based and trips didn't start till like 9:00. Then I could do what I had to do in the day, but yeah I don't mind where they're now :)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png