Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

i'd like to

aTommy

hey i'd like to appologise about posting codie's facebook. it didn't hvae anythin to do with zenith verses chaotic. i thought he was a different codie who flamed me about my mom having breast cancer so i wanted to get him back. i know it was stupid and i'd like tosay sorry to all who i offended

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Someone please kill the guy who posted above me.

Sorry to hear about your mother Tommy, respect for making such a public apology too.

Tom/Thomas/Tommy is a bold name ;).

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

hey i'd like to appologise about posting codie's facebook. it didn't hvae anythin to do with zenith verses chaotic. i thought he was a different codie who flamed me about my mom having breast cancer so i wanted to get him back. i know it was stupid and i'd like tosay sorry to all who i offended

lol tosay

ot:dirtbag

tldr: zenith

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Apology not accepted. Zenith has been trying to use my unused Facebook to troll for weeks. I read your warning appeal, and you did not speak to me about or apologize to me on IRC about it. I do not believe your warning should be revoked. Children just need to grow up a bit, and I know that I do too. But you had no right whatsoever to post any sort of personal information about me on Pure Warfare.

Edit; This is also the first time that I have viewed this "apology."

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Apology not accepted. Zenith has been trying to use my unused Facebook to troll for weeks. I read your warning appeal, and you did not speak to me about or apologize to me on IRC about it. I do not believe your warning should be revoked. Children just need to grow up a bit, and I know that I do too. But you had no right whatsoever to post any sort of personal information about me on Pure Warfare.

Hey noob you posted my irl im not crying

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

I posted a picture, not personal networking site information or any other personal sht. And it was on Chaotic's site, not Pure Warfare. If you want to post about me, do it on your own site. And i'm not crying, he is. L2read. :D

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

I posted a picture, not personal networking site information or any other personal sht. And it was on Chaotic's site, not Pure Warfare. If you want to post about me, do it on your own site. And i'm not crying, he is. L2read. :D

He isn't crying, he's apologizing. If you don't want your "personal information" getting out, try not giving it out.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.