Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I have an interesting idea.

Tom

Do you believe it would be a good idea (more interesting than good), to use MS Paint and create a fake stat picture of an account that was maxed combat stats however 52 prayer and 30 defence. When its been created i would then apply to pure clans at different times obviously and see which ones accepted me and then which ones didn't.

Could change the way we see certain clans or would they just all decline?

Btw i'm not actually going to do this cause i don't know how and i can't be bothered, but its an interesting topic of discussion.

Who do you think would accept? Who do you think would decline?

I think clans to accept would be those such as, veneratio, havoc, possibly eop. Discuss, this thread isn't for flame or anything its just a topic of discussion if you want to flame me for anything i've said here please take it to PM.

Half the people playing scape are two lazy, other fraction is too stupid. You're left with the idiots doing this type of ****

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

You wouldn't get accepted till you attended an event and pm'd me ingame - then after I look you up on highscores and find out it was a fail spy attempt and ban you

stick.gif
"Life is full of challenges, just watch your step."

You wouldn't get accepted till you attended an event and pm'd me ingame - then after I look you up on highscores and find out it was a fail spy attempt and ban you

I would take a maxed pure from the highscores or one that i know but is clanless and no-body ahs heard of, apply using his name and stats, then what!?

+ You'd accept 30 defence then.

We dont have a single 30 def in our clan so dont know why you think we'd accept one.

E.g blue stanger wanted to apply with 29 def before but didnt when we told him it wouldn't be allowed.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

There was a controversy in Fatality to accept an addy daddy to the clan. In the end he got accepted, so FI might accept too.

TBH, I think any clan except for like MM maybe FOE would accept addy daddies if they know the leaders well enough. I also think DV will accept em because I've read PC recruitment topics and they've tried giving them slack for having 30 defence.

I'm not trying to hit any of these clans, I'm just giving discussion.

Depends on how much the clan leaders actually pay attention...

Say u edit a pic and if they then looked up the cb lvl for ur stats and then see in game that ur higher cb, then obviously sumthin is off

Med-Low lvl clans will accept 30 deffers if they have a few 99 stats but little-none high lvl clans will

Untitled23232-3.jpg

I also think DV will accept em because I've read PC recruitment topics and they've tried giving them slack for having 30 defence.

Dv's recruitment thread was made about 1 year and 6 month ago by our Founder that was 30 def at that time, he doesn't play rs and Dv don't accept 30 def. We actually kick members if they get 30 defence and if anything we have declined several maxed out 30 deffers. We don't plan on accepting 30 defence as 'Pure' the point with making a pure is to have high combat stats at low combat level, if we started to accept 30 def as 'pure' what would stop us from allowing 35 def? cmon..

On topic Fatality is probably the only high level clan I can think of to accept 30 deffers. Other med level clan such as Havoc accept 30 deffers.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Nothing like that green armor and the soon to be the next pure!

TBH Clans should just kick 30 def for the simple fact that they're not pure. A pure is a pure none less. If they were really into the clan they'll just train up another account. If not then feel the BanHammer.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg