Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crowd Control | 11/12/2010

I_Sh00t_U_I

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so...

Complexity and Calamity finally merge together, if geforce stays, this clan will live longer than it should. if poke goes ahead of himself since this is his 8th clan he opened i say it closes in 3 months.

GL to you sirs. your hype has just started, it will end soon, be prepared kido's for slump.

Calamity+ Complexity merging? Idiot those clans were both closed soo dont call it a merge. How could it be a merge if the majority of CX is in CP. You mad bro? cuz ur clan is garbage

Carful wht clan u say is garbage,

and if your so smart, you would stay off this topic, because in a few months you will look like the ******** who thought he knew what was going on.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

so...

Complexity and Calamity finally merge together, if geforce stays, this clan will live longer than it should. if poke goes ahead of himself since this is his 8th clan he opened i say it closes in 3 months.

GL to you sirs. your hype has just started, it will end soon, be prepared kido's for slump.

Calamity+ Complexity merging? Idiot those clans were both closed soo dont call it a merge. How could it be a merge if the majority of CX is in CP. You mad bro? cuz ur clan is garbage

Carful wht clan u say is garbage,

and if your so smart, you would stay off this topic, because in a few months you will look like the ******** who thought he knew what was going on.

Looks like your very good at comebacks.

Just reading through the last few pages made me laugh at how retarded some people are.

"Oh so CY merged with CX" - Pug

"Oh so CX changed their name to CT"

"Massers"

This clan is completely new, fresh out the packet, lead by P0ke and Alex.

We're a day old and haters hatin' already.

Lmao

gerrardy.png