Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NHL Winter Classic

Anthoni

Winter Classic  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Capitals
    • Penguins

Pens are going to win imo. Crosby is on another level then Ovy.

It seems that you always go against what I have to say. Crosby is a baby, and has nothing on Ovy. Ty come again.

LOL.

Ovechkin doesn't even compare with Crosby. You need to open your eyes bud. Pens will win it with ease.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Lol @ people thinking Crosby is better than Ovechkin. Ovechkin is way better hands down.

Yeah, better at being worse! :blush:

On the topic of the winter classic; tickets for the alumni game went on sale yesterday at 10am, there were 10,000 available. I tried getting through for tickets both online and by the phone, but by 10:15 they were sold out...

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=546556

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Pens are going to win imo. Crosby is on another level then Ovy.

It seems that you always go against what I have to say. Crosby is a baby, and has nothing on Ovy. Ty come again.

LOL.

Ovechkin doesn't even compare with Crosby. You need to open your eyes bud. Pens will win it with ease.

Noooo, you need to open your eyes. Ovy is so much better, Crosby is just overrated, he's the NHL's poster boy. That's all he is.

Lol @ people thinking Crosby is better than Ovechkin. Ovechkin is way better hands down.

Yeah, better at being worse! :blush:

On the topic of the winter classic; tickets for the alumni game went on sale yesterday at 10am, there were 10,000 available. I tried getting through for tickets both online and by the phone, but by 10:15 they were sold out...

http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=546556

I already knew what you were going to say before you posted.

As a huge hockey fan and frequent HF Boards poster, I would just like to say that Crosby is better than Ovechkin. Is he a whiner? Yes. Is he a baby? Yeah. Does he dive? Sometimes. But is he the superior player? Definitely.

Ovechkin is an enormous talent and the most entertaining player in the NHL. However, Crosby, while less flashy, is much more likely to help his team win. Not only does he score consistently, he plays a solid 2-way game that not many forwards in hockey could match. Just look at how the Penguins and Capitals have fared recently - Washington just ended an 8-game losing streak in which Ovechkin did almost nothing, while Pittsburgh won 12 in a row with Crosby scoring goals at a near Gretzky-like pace.

I still don't like him, but if I had to choose between the 2 of them, to give my team the best chance of winning I'd take Sid anyday.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif

Let me know when Ovechkin actually helps his team achieve something more than a first round elimination in the playoffs, such as a Stanley Cup or Gold medal.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

• 2 weeks later...