Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rangep00npkr

Rangepoonpkr

Looking to join a clan. IR closed, and i have nowhere to go.

Tell me what your clan has to offer

14b4v4k.jpg

Not In Order

Leader of Outbreak - Still open (team)

Leader of Calamity-Closed

Officer of Destructive Pures-Closed

General of Intense Redemption-Closed

Warlord of Fearless-Closed

p2p20v20pure.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fatality is on the rise currently, we've had 15 intros and 10 apps in the last week and have been doing better in both servers lately. There is never a shortage of competition for us and we also have a great community.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

Nice clan history seem like you have been putting tons of effort, time and dedication into every single one of those clans. To me it seem like a lot of stress over RuneScape and if you just want to chill, relax perhaps even go inactive without having ranks telling, forcing you to be active check out Corrupt Pures.

Don't get me wrong Corrupt Pures is one of the most active F2p clan around with tons of mini-wars, midweek pk trip and preps. We do P2p aswel but if you compare it to the amount of F2p we do it seem like we do none, thats just how active we're when it comes to F2p :q

I'm not sure whatever if you hate or like Corrupt Pures, but I'd like you to consider Corrupt Pures as I got a feeling we'll be doing more P2p very soon and I think you would be a good addition here. We have few ex-IR checking us out and I'd like you to check us out as well. However, don't rush into something you might regret therefore intro and get a feeling of community, attend couple of mini-wars, pk trips and if you like what you see join!

I'm sorry to hear IR closed and if you're looking for a clan that wont give you stress check us out. I could go on about our pk trip, community, ventrilo but I'd like you to experience it yourself. Give us a chance and we'll surprise you positively ;)

Once again please consider Corrupt Pures, good luck finding your next clan!

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Sorry to hear about IR, seemed like it wasn't that long ago that you guys pulled 70+ people and gave us a couple great fights in F2P. Good luck finding the right clan for yourself, if you want to feel free to check Eruption Of Pures out, we have daily preps and minis in both servers at almost all times, we are beasts in F2P and we have grown alot in P2P lately aswell. A well-rounded clan with a great community and great staff.

YA DIGG?

thekingu.png

Dude Rangep00n

Ive already talked to you about this on IRC.

I hope you decide whatever you think would be the best for you and fun for you.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

EOP -

Good community, active teamspeak throughout the whole day.

Have lots of p2p minis which I assume u love doing, good weekend trips.

u kno where to reach me if necessary.

#clan-eop / www.eop-rs.com

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

EOP -

Good community, active teamspeak throughout the whole day.

Have lots of p2p minis which I assume u love doing, good weekend trips.

u kno where to reach me if necessary.

#clan-eop / www.eop-rs.com