Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan

keith-

Im looking for a clan, a clan which members are not too serious about things, a clan that the leaders can have a laugh, a clan that will support me in the wilderness!

My stats are not very high but will train a few lvls and then be in the clan, but i mostly want to have fun, chill out on vent and maybe some week pk trips!!

sshhh_im_pro.png

Im looking for a clan, a clan which members are not too serious about things, a clan that the leaders can have a laugh, a clan that will support me in the wilderness!

My stats are not very high but will train a few lvls and then be in the clan, but i mostly want to have fun, chill out on vent and maybe some week pk trips!!

Are those your stats in your sig?

If so, you should come by #negative to have a talk sometime

tumblr_m0kuye2P2Q1qiw6qpo1_500.gif

Hey! :) Train up a lil bit and join Fatality! We are great in both F2P/P2P servers pulling around 40+ people to both! We are a mature and friendly pure clan with active forums, tons of events, active Irc and Teamspeak 3. I hope you join us!

Information belowwwwww :D

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

You just described CP there. We're rippping up the F2P wilderness the past few weeks and all our members, ranks and leaders are very chill to talk to in IRC and vent and we know hw to have fun.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.invisionzone.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Check out Carnage but you do need to train up as they're P2p based or else check out Zenith more F2p based with tons of P2p. IF I were to recommend CP you would need 50 RC and overall higher stats or else you do get picked on by Drunk for being a low level which would result in long application process.

However, all the 3 named clans are chilled and whatnot. My suggestion for you would be to train up in order to be able to check out more clans.

Good luck :D

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

I wish your stats were higher, you seem like a chill dude, I would ask you to come CPR. I dunno maybe CH, or Z?

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

Come check out Zenith we love to chill but when it comes to events we pull out our serious faces :) our site is www.zenith-rs.com and our Irc is #Zenith.

If you prefer more of a P2P scene then i would highly recomend CPR there P2p based and they must be the chillest clan around Am0ns a cool dude.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Hey G , Check out chaotic -

www.chaotic-rs.com

#chaotic on swiftkit

www.swiftkit.net if you dont have :)

Check us out Soon :P

#chaotic

[Ch]Touqir`

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

Get 82 mage and check out We Are Royalty, we are always chilling on ts, and pking and **** so check us out.

#War-rs. :)

Good luck finding a clan.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS