Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brb Calling Carnage

Duval

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly love how CH think they're doing a really great job returning in that gear. It really doesnt make your members great if they return in F2P gear. Of all my time in IR (v2) I have never seen anyone return in F2P gear, something I guess I took for granted. Never new clans had to do it.

Little advice for CH; Don't kid yourself if you think your great returners, and work on the banks. Poorbies.

#irclan - where banter happens

2 Clans Vs Chaotic

We was fighting Zenith and were destroying them , when z was weak and was gonna break, carnage rushed and the fight began, 2 clans vs Chaotic. The fight was going on either side but 60 v 40ish shoulda been steamrolled? no , we kept returning , we were aiming on zenith. Slowly there was no sign of zenith and carnage was getting slowly pushed and cleared as soon as we was gonna give the last final push to ghost hut , Zenith was regroup in clanwars. 2-3 Minutes later they rush out with about 15 people , wasnt looking good for chaotic as we had 23ish there with around 5 carnage and low on supplies, leaders heads down, Members dissapointed , but then ! DUVAL screams on vent what!? were still here! Get your asses back South of Clw , we return and return , outnumbered but not outclassed , clearing Zenith AGAIN! , Carnage? Scatter to Bh bank , Zenith? **** knows what happened to them R.I.P. We take our loots north of ca , we heard carnage had a lil regroup going near west of zombies , we rush and clear the them.

Gf C + Z You tried.

Complaining about us in rags?

When its 2 Clans Vs Chaotic and also you used rags, Snm.

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

I lol'd @ hotkeyinq's picture. My tab had more P2p gear than his does, and I was still cleaned out by the end of the trip. Stop trying to call us poor when you can't even afford to 4 dose your pots, afford more than 26 pnecks, and buy more than 10 mystic sets. Fail attempt has failed.

Edit: He doens't even have "super" restores. LMFAO!

I'll make you drool with what is left of my F2p tab. If we have to tear up more clans, and clear them out in F2p gear, I'm ready. :D

101110175633.png

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

I lol'd @ hotkeyinq's picture. My tab had more P2p gear than his does, and I was still cleaned out by the end of the trip. Stop trying to call us poor when you can't even afford to 4 dose your pots, afford more than 26 pnecks, and buy more than 10 mystic sets. Fail attempt has failed.

I'll make you drool with what is left of my F2p tab. If we have to tear up more clans, and clear them out in F2p gear, I'm ready. :D

101110175633.png

101217194937.png

dont post again

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

101220133756.png

101220133849.png

101220133858.png

101220133907.png

101220133914.png

101220133931.png

I thought i could just sit back relax and let this whole thing go by but looks like i can't your claiming another win which you didn't win, your members teleported away from us when it got rough and returned back with nothing but adamant scims and black 2h's i dont know if you kids are just that bad? or were trying to take the **** but you did not win this battle a few of our members did return in bad gear and they were singlely asked on vent to stop returning unless you go buy some real sets i quote r1n returnz "leave the trip hoodlum your not returning in that", another thing i dont know where this whole teaming thing came from because if you look in the cc you will see Hodgez pure and i quote "Carnage is crashing attack carnage now" looks like teaming yh?

OT: Good pull chaotic.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Can you show us pictures Bryan? If you cannot provide any matierial witness then there isnt anything we can do about teleporting. :/ Sorry if they did tele.

101219233657.png

highly doubt hes going to be booted :)

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

Seems more like pcl with all the spamming in cw lol. I still don't get why lower ranked pure clans do so.

All clans have their little spam wars, even LPC. And as for everyone tell us to prep Zenith or Carnage, we've asked and nobody, especially Zenith, has accepted lol. Zenith has only given us like 2 events (minis) in the past month, that's it. So if you really want to see a prep, then go complain to Zenith about not accepting events from us, or ignoring our pm's, then asking other clans for events lol.

Edit: If you do want a prep, wait till this RSC Tourney thing is over first, though. We got wars like all week.

maceoriginal.png
mace4unban.jpg

Pvp is made to pk in. Not to sit in cw doing nothing but spam. I don't get it and never will do either. You're not going to win a fight by spamming for 20 minutes in cw or so.

For example: I don't see Foe or MM spamming for more than 1 minute in cw/any other safe area lol. They only spam "gf <clan>" and move on.

heartline8.gif

101110175633.png

So your talking **** about my return sets then posting a picture of a mediocre F2P tab. Not that I give a **** what you think but Ive updated my tab with super restores and maintain 20+ mystic sets 2k barrages+ and 100 of each pot:)

Now, don't call me poor, or any of IR poor because we never had to resort to returning in F2P gear. Comparing kyles videos to mine, it makes him look like a bit of a joke. CH aren't any p2p level compared to what IR was. Even when we were pulling in the 20s we still beat clans with 10+ more by outreturning them.

Nice invites btw

CH are such a joke, the amount of times they sit there and spam "z scared" when zenith aren't even there is jokes, obivous pass time to keep morale up. I remember when CH were standing at dwarfs fallen in spamming "z scared" and IR just swept them out in less than a minute. Gwas'd idiots